shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Switchboard of Iacon

Switchboard of Iacon New-rosurgeon

I am perfectly capable of waiting, sir. It's been... quite some time, a while more isn't going to do me any harm.

2. Nessus

Nessus Summon all the courage you require|18+

... I think you've lost me there...

3. Amalgamous Prime

Amalgamous Prime Who puts cats in bags anyhow?

And this is why you lay your contracts out beforehand! [Amalgamous sounds entirely too entertained.]

• Agree x 1
  4. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Yeah, which is why I wasn't actually going to even touch him, Prime. But you don't get to fucking chide me over morals, okay?

5. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

cool cool
    paradoxes make the world go round i guess makes about as much sense as anything we did

you like having a bod to fuck with or is it more of a nuisance

• Like x 1
  6. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Bill can be very sneaky fucker when he wants to be. Even if there was a contract, I don't think it would've helped.

7. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

Morals? When did I bring morals into anything?

8. Lacuna of Devisiun

You told me to stop railing! Well... get railed!!

9. Phaedrus Prime

Phaedrus Prime Well of All Sparks and Grumpy Medic

Doesn't mean you need to wait longer than is strictly necessary! You've already done that.

-Phaedrus grimaces and shoots a slight but not as subtle as he thinks look at Voidy- It'd be easier to have a body to frag with if being a repository for so many souls didn't mean it's hard to stop them taking the opportunity-

• Like x 3
  10. Voidborn

Voidborn The Brass Skinned Dancer Macaria | 18+

Ssssstuff...? It's a surprise
    [She wiggles a little gleefully, doing a saucy wink. Subtlety who?]

11. Phaedrus Prime

-he puts his face in his hands, at least half to muffle the grin-
    I hate your surprises so much.

12. Grimm

Grimm The Birch Wolf | 18+

Going into a summoning blind is also bad manners. Look, lad, I'm sure that Ford boy was not intending a slight against his summon, but the fact remains that all sides in that equation are quite right in how they reacted to the situation. You of all people should know how exhausting it is to deal with mortals.

13. Switchboard of Iacon

Switchboard of Iacon New-rosurgeon

"Some species have differentiated sexual characteristics. As a result of this differentiation, there's some nebulous brain wiring as to what gender the person in question 'should' be, whether or not it matches up with said person's external characteristics." This is what you said, yes?

Cybertronians do not have differentiated sexual characteristics naturally; while modifications are certainly possible, and indeed likely in some small percentage of the population, our neurology also does not vary in any meaningful way that appears to line up with this concept of 'gender'. And yet somehow-- and please, any of the other Cybertronians around correct me if I'm mistaken-- the language has, in fact, given rise to differentiated pronouns since my death.

• Like x 1
  14. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

I did not. I said there would likely be no effect. Very few things have any long-term effect on the multiverse, but we do most of them anyway.

• Like x 1
  15. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

[His eyes are bright and interested, and he's got something like four pages of notes now. Including sketches of what might be magic circles that are his way of trying to recontextualize some of the properties of what she's saying. It's... very different from his own experiences with gods.]

So, they aren't so unlike the Tranquil after all. Though the design is different-- er, not the Design but-- well, you know what I mean. But they really can't stop at all, because of that second Design? And there's no way to contact this Creator?

That's a bit of a trail, there. At least our gods were locked away by someone we could plead with, even if the pleading did nothing. And even if they deserved to be locked away in the first place, if what I was told was true. But it sounds like you're in a rough spot there.

16. Voidborn

Voidborn The Brass Skinned Dancer Macaria | 18+

You'll like this one! Probably. I hope!
    [She giggles, kissing the backs of his hands where they cover his face because she's a dork.]

• Winner x 1
  17. Lacuna of Devisiun

...fine.

18. Amalgamous Prime

Amalgamous Prime Who puts cats in bags anyhow?

Summons bind both sides, don't they? Don't make your first move before you're sure of your last!

19. Phaedrus Prime

-he makes a muffled noise and pulls his hands away so he can kiss her properly, very brief, awkward and embarrassed-
    ...Sure I will. I hope.

20. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[blinkblinkblink behind the shades]

big tinfoil jimmy cap?

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice