shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[thumbsup]

dw dude its a train of thought i been on both sides of
    just gotta derail that fucker

2. Dipper Pines

Dipper Pines [WT/18+/NS] Mage of Time

Dipper smiles at Dave, a little weakly. "So I mean it when I said I'm sorry that happened to you and I am...but. It's nice, in an awful sort of way, that there's someone who knows what it's like. Aside from my twin sister, who is just as confused as I am, and Pacifica, who is apparently able to derail all her own trains."

3. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

Some living things do, in fact, have edges to smoothe over when injured. [Vector grins, knocking one knuckle against his own plating.] If I do manage to irreparably damage something you can come yell at me all you like once Onyx has said her bit, how's that sound?

"Normal" as opposed to "deity or deity-adjacent." Mortal doesn't quite work when we all have the same projected lifespan, barring unnatural deaths!

4. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

its not awful youre not like
    rubbing your hands together like some shitty fuckin bond villain all
    yesss the master plan is complete dave has experienced one (1) unit of whack bullshit
    man
    when i was 15ish i was losing my shit cause sure everyone had the same whole 'planet destroyed by video game' thing going on but no one else handled it like i did and i didnt think anyone else had dealt with rough shit before the game
    which is ridiculous and stupid in hindsight because the majority of the people in rock purgatory with me were from murderplanet fuckball
    anyway i had a point in there somewhere being that having someone who can look at your shit and go "yes that" is weirdly affirming even if it sucks that youre in the same leaky ass half sunk boat
    and like it doesnt get EASIER i dont think but it does stop being a 24/7 misery parade at some point
    yeah ill bring a big ass rolled up newspaper and everything at the first hint of fuckery i catch

• Like x 1
  5. Quintus Prime

Quintus Prime Hyperfocused for eight million years and counting

Was there science???
    -Quintus has arrived, late. Don't let Quintus near the science. His aspect is Life but he is not Vector and does not remember that he shouldn't break things until the things are already broken because he got distracted at the wrong moment-

• Winner x 2
  6. Vector Prime

[Vector salutes, grinning.] Glad to know there's one more person to keep me in line.

There was! We're mostly done this bit for now, though. Got any data on the Dead Universe lying around, by the by? I could swear we poked at it sometime, but where the notes got to...

7. Quintus Prime

-floating mech jellyfish floats excitedly around Vector's head- Hello Vector!! I haven't seen you in so long!!! Dead universe??
    -he pulls a massive book bulging with notes out of nowhere and drops it into Vector's hands without even questioning-

• Winner x 1
  8. Vector Prime

Hello! It has been a while, hasn't it? You know how things go when something's interesting. [He pages through the notebook while he talks, apparently unbothered by the various cyphers and occasional reality-bending diagrams.] One of the new wave has the most unusual powerset I've yet seen outside of us, we're trying to figure out where he's sending things. Certainly nowhere in normal space, that's for sure, and we really should set a proper lab up for this...

9. Quintus Prime

!!!! -Quintus does a little excited jellyfish dance around Vector's head- I can help!! I had a good lab setup back in Tallevas- I think- can't go back but I can recreate it!!!

10. Vector Prime

Not here, brother dear, my swords are just pointy bits of metal here and I'm not wrecking someone else's nice little meetingplace when I can't put it back together after. [He pats the nearest tentacle absently, still paging through Quintus' notes.] I think he's a bit forward of you just yet, but once he's actually been forged I'm sure his caer could be convinced to bring him to a meet-up on... What did you end up naming it? Wherever you've set Tallevas down.

11. Quintus Prime

-there's a noticeable droop in the metal jellyfish's excited tendril dancing- Obrizon! Not there!! I'll find somewhere better!!!

12. Vector Prime

Alright! As long as it's in material space it should be fine... Maybe away from population centers, too, just in case.

13. Quintus Prime

-immediate perking up of tendrils- Yes yes yes!!! I can find somewhere like THAT!! The universe is so big and so exciting!!

14. Vector Prime

It is, isn't it? [Vector smiles, looking back up from the notebook.] Let me know when you've got someplace in mind, we can clean it up and start preparing a testing area while we wait for the kitten.

15. Quintus Prime

-Quintus darts down and hugs Vector round the neck, pressing their cheeks together- I missed you, Vector!!

16. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

[........ Robot satan raises his optics ridges. No. Unicron no.]
    @Primus oh brother, the little Knight had an idea.

• Winner x 3
  17. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

-Primus pops up sitting on Unicron's shoulder, petting gently at his helm; he leans in and whispers something that is undoubtedly even more nsfw into Unicron's audial-

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  18. Vector Prime

[Hugging a jellyfish is a little bit difficult! But Vector manages, somehow.] And I you, Tessy. It's good to see you again, even if it has to stay in the immaterial for now.

• Like x 1
  19. Quintus Prime

Where have you been, Vek?? Have you been playing with your other selves again?????

20. Vector Prime

Mmm... remember when we all left? I went a little bit farther than everyone else, that's all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice