shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-the mi sniffs and pirrs and perches on a shoulder, then braces it´s little forepaws against Hanjis cheek for a closer, kinda tickly, sniffing-
    Told you, mi!
    -more purring. How does that much purr come out of that tiny mi?-

2. Whisperwind of Obex

Whisperwind of Obex [bird noises]

[​IMG] + [​IMG] = [​IMG]

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  3. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

WHAT? OH NO LIKE. UNLESS YOU EAT MY BRAINMEAT YOU SHOULD BE TOTES FINE. AND EVEN THEN I THINK IT'S NOT LIKE THE SAME LIFESTAGE YOU'D GET AS LIKE THE ONE I HAVE??? OR SOMETHING? IF YOU CAN CATCH IT AT ALL. SO IT WOULD LIKE NOT DO THE SAME THING TO YOU AS I'M HAVING. IT'S LIKE SUPER WEIRD I DON'T REALLY GET HOW IT WORKS, SORRY.

4. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

YEAH, OK, THAT MAKES SENSE INASMUCH AS I GUESS VAGUE MEDICAL HOOFBEAST OFFAL *CAN* MAKE SENSE, WHEN NO ONE INVOLVED UNDERSTANDS HOW IT WORKS. AND I SUPPOSE THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME, SINCE I *SINCERELY* DOUBT I'LL BE CRACKING OPEN ANYONE'S PAN AND SLURPING DOWN THE INSIDES ANY TIME SOON!

THAT'S EXCEEDINGLY FUCKING WEIRD, JUST SO YOU KNOW. CAN CONFIRM, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY IN THE VICINITY OF "LIKE IT"

5. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

SWEETS I'M NOT EXACTLY LIKE THRILLED ABOUT ADOPTING RANDOM GRUBS OFF THE BEACH LEMME TELL YA. IF THAT WAS A COMMON THING I THINK ALTERNIA WOULD'VE LONG AGO SHAT ITSELF FROM THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND LIKE NO ONE WANTS THAT MANY WEEPY MARSHMALLOWS TRYING TO FEED EACHOTHER IT'S LIKE STRAIGHT UP NOT A FUNCTIONAL MODEL FOR LIKE A SOCIETY OR SOMETHING. WELL IT MIGHT BE FOR ANYONE WHO, Y'KNOW, DOESN'T HAVE A SPECIESWIDE OBSESSION WITH MURDER MAYBE, I DUNNO.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  6. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi! -mis nod agreement- Big metal one is right.

• Agree x 1
  7. Needleknives

Needleknives Liver, kidney, hearts chilled on ice 18+

... This isn't the colony. Must be another psychic drone passing by.

-she's covered up to her elbows in blood, holding a refrigerated box of the sort hospitals store organs in only more advanced. It has 'hand' written on it in sharpie. There's a worryingly unsharp scalpel in her other hand; between appearing and speaking she shifts it to a position more for fighting than surgery before taking in the Rave's glory and standing down. The motion is trained and smooth. Both hands are shiny bionics, beautifully made, as is her right eye.

She also can't be more than 15-

• Winner x 1
  8. Whisperwind of Obex

[Whisper, a 25-foot-tall pastel robot with jet wings, waves at her. New people happen sometimes, but everyone's safe here! His words hover next to him instead of being spoken, several shades of blue darker than his paint:] Hello! This isn't a colony I don't think, but it's a safe place to meet up and chat! I'm Whisperwind! Are you okay?

9. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Hey, Whisper, do you have infusions?

10. Whisperwind of Obex

Always! Any particular flavor you're looking for?

11. Lacuna of Devisiun

Rust!

12. Whisperwind of Obex

Iron oxide, coming right up! c: [Whisper offers a cube of gently steaming, red-orange liquid appearified via Rave Magic.]

13. Lacuna of Devisiun

-She sips.-

So what have YOU been up to?

14. Whisperwind of Obex

Mostly work, for once! [His wings flutter with silent giggles.] Putting together a few possible designs for a pair of customers instead of actual official work-- the last time comms had any real duty must've been... oh, whenever the last report to Cybertron went out, maybe a metacycle or two ago? -- but it's still work! Which isn't to say I don't enjoy it!!! I do, I really do, and I get to help someone out with his first anniversary present besides!

15. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

I DIDN'T SAY "OH, WOW, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GRAND OLD TIME! CONGRATULATIONS"

I SAID IT WAS WEIRD. AND, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, THE MORE I HEAR THE WEIRDER IT IS! THIS IS JUST A MAGICAL JOURNEY THROUGH THE STRANGE AND UNSETTLING. I COULD THROW UP WITH DELIGHT

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO TURN IT OFF OR LIKE, TREAT IT? OR ARE YOU STUCK DOING A PERMANENT IMPRESSION OF YOUR FAVORITE ALTERNIAN SPECIES

• Winner x 1
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Oooh, can I see?

17. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[dave and karkat both go a fun shade of pale when they spot her. dave looks like he's going to throw up, and karkat freezes in place]

• Witnessed x 1
  18. Marcus Hampton

Marcus Hampton Not Actually A Superhero |18+

...Huh. You don't see that often.

19. Whisperwind of Obex

Of course! [He pulls out a dataslate-- from his own subspace this time-- and pages through it, tilting so Lacuna can see when he finds the right images. There's several different designs displayed, all on the same two models of a slim grounder frame; most also show how the pattern would look on a motorcycle alt.] They want to stick mostly with the colors they're already wearing, so I've pretty much been playing with shape and texture-- my favorite's this set-- [Whisper pulls up a pair of schematics, one in the teal and one in green that iridesce to their counterpart's color from certain angles--] but of course it'll be up to the two of them which they pick!

[As he nerds at Lacuna, Whisper splays his wings out casually in a way that just so happens to provide optimal hiding space, should two tiny organics wish to take advantage of a large metal barrier.]

20. Lacuna of Devisiun

It's lovely! Swiftwing did me and Stentato's colors, you know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice