shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

... I guess I get to know them... the way I've been getting to know people lately... ever since Weirdmageddon turned the world upside down and set me free...

2. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[dave flinches and summons several tall walls between him and The Action, in the absence of giant robot legs]
    hell yeah man getting to know folks is what makes the world go round amirite
    if we were all making shitty judgement calls two seconds in and we never changed our opinions who knows where wed be
    well i know where id be at least
    but everyone else is a mystery

• Like x 2
  3. Needleknives

Needleknives Liver, kidney, hearts chilled on ice 18+

LAME.

-dukes up-

4. Needleknives

Needleknives Liver, kidney, hearts chilled on ice 18+

-Psyche you put your dukes up but you forgot to put the scalpel down. PSYCHE-

5. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Heh. True. It's easy to believe everyone's dumb, but... it turned out that someone actually wanted to set me free. That people did see what was fucked up about my situation and were willing to do shit about it...

6. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

[He droops a little. Yeah. 100% messed up, good job. Even though... he can't know things he was never taught? Maybe Lacuna wouldn't be such a good friend, even if she is a dancer.]

[Yesgood, more people who aren't mad at him.] I'm sure it can be scaled down! Especially if there's already alterations for grounders, it won't be too hard to figure out something for someone your size.

[Whoops nope nevermind goodbye!!! Dave's idea is a good idea. There is now also a wall big enough for a giant robot to hide behind, and Ignis is not a comparatively small giant robot. His wings pull tight up against his back, though he manages not to go Full Corpse again just yet.]

7. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

[Updraft not to subtly moves to get between Ignis and the fiery hellpit. No scaring his friends, thank you very much. Sure Ignis is is size so he's not that good a cover but points for trying?]

8. Ghost!Pocket

Ghost!Pocket Not Really That Surprised To Be Dead

-Pocket, somehow looking even more like a scraggly half a bird today, pops into existence sitting on Ignis' shoulder. Dead bros gotta stick together, right?-
    What's all this dancin' nonsense about?

9. Ignis of Vos

[What a bro. Having someone nearby to cover him is helping a little, but his optics are still near-white with fear.]

"Nonsense," I'll-- I'll show you nonsense. Once everything's not-- [he gestures sharply at the wall to his back, and presumably the flaming death pit beyond it.]

10. Ghost!Pocket

-Pocket pets cautiously at Ignis' helm. He's not all that practiced at the whole comfort thing- Yeah, 'sokay. You don't gotta die again or anything.

11. Ignis of Vos

Haaaaahahaha good one bro-- [nope, there he goes, he's a flaming pile of wreckage again. At least this fire doesn't hurt anyone else.] frag.

12. Ghost!Pocket

-as if in sympathy Pocket suddenly has a gaping hole in his chest, running with energon that disappears as soon as it drips from his frame- Sorry dude. Forgot that most people dun like seein' how they died.

13. Ignis of Vos

[Ignis pats vaguely at... whatever bit of Pocket is nearest. Considering their relative sizes, this may very well just be "all of him".] 'Sokay. You're trying. Gold star.

14. Ghost!Pocket

-Pocket submits to being patted with a hand probably about the size of his entire body, ruffling his feathers- Thanks, big boy. First gold star I got in anythin'. Gotta say, you make a pretty impressive bonfire.

15. Updraft

[Soft distressed noise. Yes he knows they're dead and not technically hurting anymore but he's A Whole Concern now and his wings are flaring softly in worry.] Are you... is there anything I can do to help you? [Heyo that sure looks like a few injuries he's seen in his time on the battlefield, it's making him a little twitchy and oh look he does have combat protocols still, though at least he's very practiced at squashing any and all coding upsets]

16. Ignis of Vos

Yep. I do, don't I? Bet I made a great starfall too. Not like it... really would've been visible, with all the smoke, but.

...I mean hey, at least I get to look like a bonfire instead of just exploding into shrapnel again. That's something, right?

17. Ignis of Vos

....make the fire not happen? I don't know, mech, I don't think it works like that here. Thanks, though.

18. Ghost!Pocket

Nah, bein' dead's not so bad. Beats stayin' alive back on Devisiun anyway.

-Pocket laughs- I made a spectacle outta myself too! Best way t'go.

19. Updraft

[there's a point. Ups peers over the wall and focuses on making the fire go away, by way of closing the pit up. Because hey it's dreamspace, they can probably do that, right? Right. The pit closes up again, the firelight reflecting off the impromptu wall going down] Better? Fire seems to be gone.

20. Updraft

That sounds very unpleasant and I am sorry that it happened to you. [He needs an extra arm to offer hugs with or something]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice