shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

Yeah we had a bit of a war about that. About four million years of it but I guess it is somewhat soothing to know that everyone's species is having their own challenges and hangups that make no sense. [He's obviously trying to be somewhat glib about it]

Also what Jetski said. You can reformat alts, but it tends to be expensive and complicated because you basically need to rebuilt someone from the ground up.

• Agree x 2
  2. Updraft

Oh hello Nichrome! [Wings flutter up in obvious delight and an equally obvious invitation to join the cuddlepile. He's pretty sure Ignis won't mind]

• Agree x 1
  3. I personally... find not being able to move under my own power so people have to climb in me and pedal me... to be a bit... awkward...
    -someone's fighting against past beliefs saying that-

-for a moment Jetski's currently slim, fairly minimal-kibbled green shape flickers and changes into something larger, bulkier, much more- predatory-
    It's a shame. =[[[

• Like x 2
  4. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

[Ignis has 0 problems with another Con in the pile; he waves at Nichrome as well, apparently content to let other people do the explaining about alts. He likes (liked?) being a Seeker, mostly. Not his place to talk about that kinda thing.]

5. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"It's expensive and complicated to rebuild organics, too," says Ford. "But sometimes people do it, because they really feel uncomfortable with the way they are." He shrugs.

6. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

[Yesssssss lorge Jet Pile. She practically climbs into Updraft's lap, cuddling up to him.]
    Hi you two!

7. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"That would be difficult for a lot of people, I suspect," says Lissa. "But you are very pretty now. Even when you're being a little bit scary."

8. -Jetski's frame flickers again and then solidifies properly into the bulkier, more predatory shape, which when seen up close seems to suggest that the new alt is something large and ominous from the ocean at the time of the dinosaurs
    He still smiles like a cute embarrassed little dork, though, and clasps his hands like an anime girl-
    This is from the future!! It was an accident but I like it much better!!!

• Like x 4
  9. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Whoa! That's amazing looking!!!!

10. -his delighted grin is adorkable-
    Thank you!!!

• Winner x 1
  11. Updraft

[Eyyy wonderful. Updraft starts wishing for an extra arm to administer more cuddles with, but so far so good, Nichy can totally get his lap to herself. Concuddlepuddle!]

"Oh, i wasn't aware that organics could do that, I know that it is hard for you to replace organs and such, it most be very complciated for you to rebuild yourselves." [Tell him more, scientific interest is happening]

• Agree x 1
  12. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

Hi yourself. [Ignis isn't inclined to move much, but he settles a little closer against Updraft.] Who're you, then?

13. Stanford G. Pines

"Well," Ford says, "mostly it happens when people's bodies don't match up with their genders, so they have their ... interface arrays? ...remodelled." He shrugs.

14. Lacuna of Devisiun

What do interface arrays have to do with gender? Everyone has basically the same thing going on in their interface array.

• Agree x 1
  15. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"That's not really true of most mammalian organics," Lissa replies. "Because we reproduce sexually, and only biological females are carriers."

16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Why?

17. Stanford G. Pines

"I'm not sure," Ford says. "That's how we evolved, so presumably it was adaptive at some point in time."

18. Hanji Zoe

Hanji Zoe Did somebody say "Titans"?

Finally, some mercy.

19. Crossbreed Priscilla

Crossbreed Priscilla Lady of the Painted World

*the tail reappears and is lying still on the ground*

20. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Pirrrr -purrs and snuggles-
    -The mi attacks it viciously!-

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice