shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

If you ever go into my head again I-I'll make it so I can't see, hear, or be effected by you at all in here, you violator.

2. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

[He frowns.]

Don't be cruel. Even if it is part of your nature, which I'm not going to assume it is, it's not particularly fair to taunt someone in the midst of a crisis.

• Like x 2
  3. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

Mmm. [Ignis's wings ease down; he'd feel like kind of a major dick if he kept going after someone so obviously not up for an argument.] No, you're-- you're one of those, what is it, the, the-- Campens? Camions? I am honestly interested in your logic here, what makes Optimus not a Prime for you?

4. Archive of Caminus

You don't just become a Prime just because you can use a Primal Artifact. The Mistress uses a Primal Artifact and she's not a Prime, or divine.

5. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[dave has kicked off the ground (better to avoid jittery robot kicks) and is floating on his back, resting his head on his arms, all practiced nonchalance]

someones got their satanic knickers in a twist
    was hell walmart (thats just regular walmart fyi) out of sulfur scented detergent or were we just not burning enough effigies of The Man

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  6. Poisoned Silk

Poisoned Silk The dream of your hottest night 18+

You can block it, you know. I wasn't even sure it'd work on you guys, the way your souls are. -she's... not very concerned-

I don't mean to taunt. I'm proud. For a single, shining moment she looked inside herself and did what she felt was right.

No, just saw an opportunity to do my actual job for once. -she winks-

7. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

You were cruel. If you thought it to be pride, then it is, but it can be cruel nonetheless. [He's still frowning.]

8. turntechGodhead

[he summons a microphone]

so youre stating definitely for the record that being motivated is a sin
    asking for a friend

• Winner x 6
  9. Ignis of Vos

So what defines a Prime, then?

10. Archive of Caminus

Size, age, power level, and spark frequency, obviously.

11. Poisoned Silk

Poisoned Silk The dream of your hottest night 18+

-SHRUG- Then I was cruel.

Worth.

Absolutely.

Unfortunately, so is being unmotivated. It's a losing battle, may as say "fuck it" and throw in with ones having fun.

• Agree x 1
  12. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

That's racist

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  13. Ignis of Vos

People have different experiences; what's "obvious" to you isn't so to everyone. What do you mean by power level?

14. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

[Amused, and hiding it badly:] Oh, don't start that again.

15. Archive of Caminus

No, um.

They sprung more directly from Primus, which means their sparks resonate on a different level than Camiens, others, or Titans. This is what grants them their immense power and wisdom, although I believe that even in their wisdom they are inherently flawed, which is proven among other things by, um, The Fallen murdering Solus Prime, when they had previously been bound by intensely strong and devoted love. It was a wrong thing that happened. Which means Primes can be mistaken. Even with the best intentions, a Prime can, um, destroy what they only wanted to protect.

While this theme holds true with the false Primes on Cybertron, I think the distinction is that while a Primal Artifact can be empowering, I don't think it... rewrites you down to the Spark. Obviously people are inherently flawed (and inherently full of grace), but the false Primes on Cybertron seem, er, especially bad. My current hypothesis is that a certain level of cruelty and love-of-the-self-over-others was required by the social order on Cybertron to even get accessto the Matrix, but there could be other factors. There's, um, surprisingly little in the way of reliable documentation of legitimate miracles performed by Sentinal, Nova, Zeta, Nominus, or Optimus, which isn't helped by most of what I'm finding being propoganda either for or against, which I am used to but is still a, um, obfuscation that takes time to move past.

Ask me for more details in a few thousand years?

• Like x 3
  16. Ignis of Vos

I don't even science but I'm pretty sure the phrase I'm looking for is "citation needed".

17. Archive of Caminus

Right! That's not science, that's history. And unfortunately Solus Prime was, um, murdered before we moved off Cybertron with the help of Caminus, so, um. All the references I have are apocryphal. S-sorry. I'm working on it!

18. Ignis of Vos

Huh. I mean, plus one ghost subscriber, not that I can really keep up with stuff when I'm not.... whatever the frag here is.

19. Archive of Caminus

Are you still angry at me?

20. turntechGodhead

shit there goes my chance to say i was heaven mandated to be a useless piece of shit all day
    guess ill just be a useless piece of shit satisfied by the knowledge that im an immortal douche and all the type as are just as hellbound as i am

thats my brand of fun i could have a wild night with nothing but some fucking
    melatonin and some sweet ass jammies
    i am easily satisfied my needs are simple

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice