shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

[He lightly trails his fingers over the tip of one of her wings.]

2. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

I'm sure Cybertron will recover! It's alive enough to try to kill everyone, right?

3. Burlesque

Mmm, well, yes it's back but I wouldn't say it's anything like it was. To be frank, I'd rather not see the hollow shell it's become again. The TEAM is fine for me.

4. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[he finishes his baklava and summons a pencil into his free hand]

i can cover you in poorly drawn human genitalia if thatll cheer you up

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  5. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

Ah, yes, the population is clearly the same thing as the planet. Words mean things, good sir, and Cybertron would keep burning if the lot of us were dead if only we didn't take it out with us.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  6. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"You can make that argument for the spouses, I suppose--though there are lots of systemic issues there--but. I really don't think four-year-olds are able to understand that kind of thing," Ford replies. "And yes, Nichrome, I know you weren't speaking of rape, but that's one of the things that usually does actually happen when organics decide it's time to eat the rich, and I did specify that this kind of thinking tends to go all sorts of unpleasant places when organics take to it. Please note, I'm not the Ford with a castle and a queen and an Imperator."

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    • Like x 1
  7. Lacuna of Devisiun

Sure, it's shitty now, but give it a million years.

Provided there are no other major planetary disasters in a million years, which-

Er, our species doesn't have a very good track record, do we? Maybe we should leave Cybertron alone as like, a species. For a while.

• Agree x 2
  8. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Valiska looks up from her conversation with Lissa and the mis. "We pay our taxes, we give more than half of what we bring in to charity, and our system is specifically set up to prevent those kinds of abuses. Tell me more about President Trump again, will you, Doctor Pines?"

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

-Libre look distincly nonplussed- I..thank you for the kind offer but not right this moment. Tea?
    Unfinished protoforms need not be involved. Again, that sort of thing should be overseen by someone.

10. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford shrugs. "I didn't vote for him."

11. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

I mean y'all have also taken in like 40 refugees and fund everything we need personally so.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Yeah. Neither did anyone else we actually know." Lissa sighs. "That may be her point."

• Like x 1
  13. Valiska Pines

"Are we actually down to 40?" Valiska laughs. "I know that Pamela and Quirino moved to La Cyr but I don't think anyone else has left yet."

14. Burlesque

Frankly, given that the population centers consisted of the vast majority of both the culture and the actual material landscape of Cybertron, I don't see much of a difference. How many cities have you lot bombed again? I stopped keeping count.
    Yes, that would probably be the best thing for the planet. Though it doesn't seem too interested in having us leave it alone, so there's only so much we can do.

15. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

I'm pretty biased tho as the horrible gremlin who lives in your basement.

-She doesn't look up from her tablet.-

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

This is what happens when you give planets opinions.

-She 'sighs' overdramatically.-

17. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

At least you got to vote, enough that you took it for granted. Unless I am mistaken Lord Starscreams was the first election of a ruler in cybertronian history.

• Agree x 1
  18. Valiska Pines

"You are my youngest sister, and you don't live in my basement, you live with Jame five floors up from the shore. Currently the only people who live in our actual basement are skeletons, Undyne, and a grub. And Loreli, but that's because she's looking after the grub, who needs supervised access to seawater and not to be around small children and animals."

Valiska appears to think for a moment, her eyes full of mischief.

"You might be a gremlin though. Still, you're only horrible sometimes. Like everyone else. You're just louder about it than some people are." She winks.

• Like x 1
  19. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Oh, we voted. For Hillary." Lissa grins. "The problem is that the Russians essentially bought or finagled the election somehow. Like the Conglomerate did on Pennarion, which is why they're not having elections right now. Is that right, Valiska?"

• Like x 1
  20. Valiska Pines

"I'm never sure whether or not it's right, but it's correct, for now." Valiska sighs. "Pennarine governance is and always will be complicated anyway, because there are multiple species and cultures involved."

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice