shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

That rather depends on who you mean by 'you lot'. My squad might try to keep a demolitions expert on hand, but we've never managed to level an entire city.

The first election to a global position, certainly. If certain Interregnum accounts are to be believed, a fair few of the first wave of the Senate were elected from their respective polities, for all the good it did them or their constituents in the end.

2. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

Say have you ever read Towards Peace? -Libre look amused- Some passages might interest you. Peace through tyranny, as Lord Megatron put it.

• Like x 2
  3. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

pfft like i said man its not my drink of choice and i still gotta finish up this cup of leafs and sugar
    gimme any more tea and im just gonna straight up burst
    brown broth lookin water goes everywhere
    anyway can you even drink tea or is it like motor oil
    shit is that racist
    the juggalos arent far off mark my words

• Like x 2
  4. Libre of Iacon

-inclines his head- At the time I did not have free access to political news.

5. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

All of you. Decepticons and Autobots both. The only difference between you is that Decepticons are at least honest about being monsters.

6. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Nope it's all the basement. You've got more basement than house. Help help they make me live in the basement.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  7. Libre of Iacon

-snorts- I don´t think so. I can drink tea here, back on ship I drink energon infused with oil.

8. turntechGodhead

are you telling me i can inflict human food upon yall any time i want in here
    i mean hindsight its about as obvious as anything else like duh i could be eighteen feet tall and bright blue if i wanted course yall can eat human food
    troll food (highly cursed)
    organic food in general

• Like x 2
  9. Afterglow of Apophenia

[Afterglow rolls his optics.] "Peace under Cybertron," as Nova Prime put it.

Oh, neither did I! [He laughs, still sharp.] I knew someone with an interest in history, that's all. A terminal by name of...

[After a long moment of thought, Afterglow frowns.] Would you believe I've completely lost his name? Someone else under Tempest, I can tell you that much.

Ah, yes, any given individual is responsible for the atrocities committed by their side as a whole. I've murdered plenty of people, but don't go laying the whole war at my pedes.

10. Libre of Iacon

You can certainly try to inflict organic food on us yes. Is it really that bad?
    -snorts-
    Memory corruption?

11. Afterglow of Apophenia

Mm. Possibly. Or just natural eidetic decay-- he... died? Probably died, quite some time before the revolution.

12. turntechGodhead

well i mean my food appeals to me on not only a taste level but a spiritual one
    these artificial colors run through my blood
    but it might not be up to your refined tastes
    unless you meant troll food in which case sometimes we get shit with bugs in and the little legs give me the heebie jeebies
    nothing that belongs in my face should look like that
    jade doesnt mind it but shes part dog so i choose to believe that my dislike of troll food is perfectly reasonable
    anyway

[dave summons an absurdly large box of pizza and waggles his eyebrows. deep dish, extra cheese, such an assortment of meat and veggies it could put a salad bar to shame, the works]

• Like x 2
  13. Libre of Iacon

Might be. I am no memnosurgeon.
    -looks at is as if it were an interesting new species of bug that might bite-

14. turntechGodhead

no dice?
    i mean im not gonna climb up there and unhinge your jaw just so you understand the power of grease and cheese
    i guess if anyone wants to partake let me know so i can poof this shit into the abyss

15. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

"As I said, I'm never really certain it's right, but it's correct. For now." Valiska smiles. "But as much as you talk about Megatron and the Decepticon philosophy, I probably should read it, just so I know what you're talking about. We actually do hope to restore some form of democratic process--they're having local elections in some of the cities now. But there will always be fault lines because my people and the Cereuti are descended from different evolutionary lineages and have very different social structures. You might like our Imperator though. He threw a lot of unpleasant capitalists out of windows."

• Like x 1
  16. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"You say that like they're not already here." Ford makes a face.

17. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Most of the food I bring up here is good," says Lissa. "I couldn't eat that pizza--it contains sufficient gluten to tie my guts into Japanese bondage--but the Gluten-Free Meat Lover's Pizza with Extra Meat from Big Rico's Too is pretty damn good."

18. Libre of Iacon

-he sounds so dryly amused you´d think he was british- I appreciate that.
    I can certainly give you a copy, but you might be mistaking me for Captain Nichrome. I don´t believe I´ve mentioned the topic before in here.
    Defenstration certainly is one way to get rid of oppressors. Unless they fly.
    -He gives it another look- It looks rather...soft.

• Like x 1
  19. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Valiska smiles. "Sorry, that was meant to be a collective 'you'--but yes, I'd like to read it, and thank you."

20. Libre of Iacon

-He summons a dataslate and shrinks it to catte size before handing it to her. "There are some history books as well, for the sake of context. Not as useful as annotations, but a place to start.
    This is what it started with. A miner who dared to question."

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice