shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Quietstep

Quietstep Fast and Stealthy | 18+

*His best quality: His wiggles*

• Winner x 2
  2. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

[He's kept the hysterics down for the better part of four million years, let the mech have a moment] I know but that's make it less horrible to me ['regrettable' can fuck right off. Still, he tries to get a lid on it again, aware that people are looking and that Scanner looks a little unwell and that offering to help him is both futile and likely to make it worse]

[He leans into Venture a bit, potentially touching a wing but he doesn't even notice, fans still spinning high enough to whine and platting flared wide and rattling and it's barely helping and he might, potentially, be sparking a little as he tries to fight all those feelings back into a box where they usually are] Apologies, I shouldn't have gotten that loud. [The words are almost drowned under static but clearly he's trying]

3. -Jetski is positively in transports of delight about the wiggles-

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

Agreed.
    I would rather be in a position where I can trust that the question will be answered honestly. There is a distressing tendency among mechs to downplay discomfort or unhappiness in compromising situation, and I am incapable of accurately reading and responding to most distress signals. It is an unfortunate byproduct of my construction.
    Understandable. Do you require privacy or some other form of comfort?

5. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

[To joke or to dig into this.... who are we kidding, this is Venture, dealing with heavy shit in public is not his game. Let's defuse some of that tension. He leans back against Updraft, forcing his own wings down and out to a signal closer to 'relax' than 'FITE'.] Call that loud? You should hear Clips in the berth. You're fine dude.

6. Venture of Petrohex

Aaaaand there we go
    see "I'm bad at reading nonverbal signals" is an explanation I was missing I don't know how your processor ticks

also same hat people without wings are confusing we can learn together

7. Quietstep

*The happiest yip before rolling onto his stomach, he's still wiggles. He looks like he's about to explode forward and go running, but he's still.*

8. Updraft

[he looks at Triage in a clear expression of 'what the pits dude' before the rest of the words makes it into his processor. So... Triage is a coldcon, probably another MTO? So he's young and someone clearly fragged up on the 'construction' part of coldcon and he will not yell at a youngling. Again.] I think I am fine like that. [He doesn't sound fine yet but it's already a little less staticy]

[Bless Venture. Updraft makes a sound like a washing machine with hiccup and sags onto him a little more, wings coming down from the high and tense position] I will have to test that myself one day.

9. Venture of Petrohex

You totally should. He'd be up for it I promise you shoulda heard the way he was geeking out over everything you did on the ride back to the TEAM it was adorable

10. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

[He was about to response when- okay yeah let's.... let's not.... let's just slink into a sarker corner and contemplate the potential fucked up revelation of the evening. ]

• Witnessed x 1
  11. -without really thinking about it- You wanna go running?? You wanna play fetch???

• Winner x 2
  12. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

Even with wings, sometimes the signals get mixed. And I am not always entirely capable of discerning my own feelings. It is frustrating. I apologize for not being clearer from the beginning.
    [Triage nods once, firmly. Right, he'll take Updraft's word for it, no need to worry any further.]

If that changes, let us know. We only want to help.

• Like x 1
  13. Quietstep

*Digital eyes are now giant O's and he slams his front paws on the ground. His back ones skitter a bit, just gotta move 'em. He's trying not to go, but boy does he want to. A check mark is displayed above his visor, quickly turning into an exclamation point.*

• Winner x 1
  14. -Jetski has a ball. He straightens up and throws it with all his might, which is quite a surprising amount- Go go go!

• Winner x 1
  15. Updraft

I mean his own plants are fantastic too, it is a pity that he had to leave some of them [He is totally not planning on getting Eclipse some... not replacements per se, but upgrades perhaps? Special plants regardless. Updraft is a plane with a mission and a plan there]

• Winner x 1
  16. Quietstep

*And he's gone, peeling out with all the speed of a pent up turbofox. That ball didn't stand a chance as he skids, hops up, and catches it out of the air. With the ball firmly in his mouth he prances his way back, showing off with his head up. Look at me, I got the ball. Gingerly he sets it down at Jetski's feet before laying down.*

*A little heart is displayed over his visor.*

• Winner x 2
  17. That was awesome! Super good! Who's good! -Jetski proceeds to make much fuss of turbofox-

• Winner x 1
  18. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

Frag feelings, right in the audial. Who needs then when you can have work or engex.

19. Quietstep

*Yes, good, feed him attention. The wiggles have returned and remain his best quality.*

• Winner x 2
  20. Venture of Petrohex

It is! Some of 'em just don't take well to quantum travel though y'know? And better they live with someone who can still take car of 'em than try to drag 'em out here only to watch 'em get worse and worse every time the ship needs to hop around a rough patch.

You say that like "eight glittery cocktails directly to the fuel tank" isn't a quintessential emotion

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice