shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Red Hood

Red Hood mad, bad, and dangerous to know | 18+

-Jason cleverly avoids talking about feelings by flopping back on the weight bench and proving that yes, he can in fact bench press Batman. How's that for a resume builder? He lets Dick back up after a couple of reps, though-
    There, see? You can be the pretty boy, I'm happy to be the strongman.

2. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

WHY NOT? FUCK *THAT*

WE'RE WAY MORE EFFICIENT THAN MAMMALS OR WHATEVER, JUST GOING "NOPE, USELESS, BYE" IS A WASTE OF RESOURCES

• Like x 1
  3. Pillage

Pillage Just a bug

-amused click- Many agreed with you. Then we accidentally had a war instead of doing anything useful about it.

• Like x 1
  4. Not The Batman You Want

Not The Batman You Want But The One You Deserve | 18+

[Dick suffers his fate in the only proper way: by posing like one of your french Bats. He is still glad when Jason lets him go again though and offers his brother a hand up.]
    At least soothe my ego and tell me I put on a little bit of muscle mass. You always had an easier time of that you cheater.

5. Red Hood

Red Hood mad, bad, and dangerous to know | 18+

-he pinches two fingers together-
    Maybe a bit. Can't put on too much if you want to keep doing those flips into front fulls on the side.

6. Karkat Vantas

WELL, I MEAN, IT TOOK THE LITERAL APOCALYPSE FOR TROLLS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER, SO I'M NOT REALLY ONE TO PREACH

• Like x 1
  7. Pillage

Pillage Just a bug

-sympathy chirrup-
    Other people can be so difficult.

8. Switchboard of Iacon

Switchboard of Iacon New-rosurgeon

Untrue. You've met me. I took the red, oh... about a million years before my death, but I did start 'Con.

9. Karkat Vantas

THAT'S BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS

10. Pillage

Pillage Just a bug

-agreeing chirr- I'll drink to that.

11. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

Lissa shrugs. "All bad," she says.

"I'm sure that after all those billions of years, there's hardly anyone who doesn't have at least a few million regrets, even if they don't talk about it."

• Agree x 1
  12. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"We're all other people," Ford points out, "but then...we're all idiots sometimes." He'll drink to that, too. "And I swear sometimes...the smartest of us are the worst, when we decide to be stupid."

13. Not The Batman You Want

Not The Batman You Want But The One You Deserve | 18+

Don't remind me, please. It's a tragedy I'm telling you.
    [If he wasn't wearing the cowl right now he'd be straight up swooning onto Jason just to be annoying, but alas he has to keep up a bit of an image here.]

• Like x 1
  14. Karkat Vantas

OH, TRUST ME, I AM *INTIMATELY* AWARE OF MY OWN IDIOCY. I HAVE DEDICATED COUNTLESS HOURS TO TRYING TO COMPREHEND THE BREADTH AND SCOPE OF MY STUPIDITY, BUT ALAS. IT IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION

• Like x 1
  15. Switchboard of Iacon

Billions? It's been billions now? [Switchboard actually looks shocked for once in his existence.] Primus. We'd only managed about three million when I melted out, I had... I had no idea...

16. Pillage

Pillage Just a bug

-reassuring chirrups- Only millions! Four millions.

17. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

It was actually four million years, it was been bad, but not that bad. I got picked off the planet shortly after and going by dating the disappearance of the Retribution it has been four million and change.

18. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

I am fairly sure that our species would have either driven itself to extinction within another four million if they kept going at the rate they were going at. That or another one would have gotten angry enough to put a lid on it in a very final fashion.

• Like x 1
  19. Switchboard of Iacon

[Skinny ghost is done marginally less a frighten now. He relaxes a little.] Thank the Hand. If we'd gone on for so long, with how things were going even before I switched sides...

...quite.

• Agree x 1
  20. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Okay," says Lissa. "Millions of years, a few hundred thousand regrets. Too much Carl Sagan I guess." She grins at Ford. "My point's the same?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice