shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Red Hood

Red Hood mad, bad, and dangerous to know | 18+

-he laughs-
    Hey, Batman needs a foil. Sounds like the kid's got that part of the job down.

Lame. Can you steal them and make a copy?

-he doesn't say anything, but he starts watching Dick very closely. Finally, something that can be independently verified.-

• Like x 1
  2. Mortuary of Op: CPR

Mortuary of Op: CPR Robot Recycling

-now this one is a puzzler for sure. He's not entirely certain what a research position even is. He considers.-
    I don't know. I know FF likes fuel. But not fuel from corpses.

-more considering. intense considering. it's tempting-
    People get in trouble for taking things that aren't theirs.

• Like x 1
  3. A Cat Named Marcus

A Cat Named Marcus Hipster Cat | 18+

*Maximum purrs, stretches out and purrs louder. This is a Very Happy Person.*

4. Red Hood

Only if they get caught. That's why you make a copy; so they don't know it got taken.

• Winner x 1
  5. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

[Vector nods approvingly. Yes, children, do Science, question everything!]

• Like x 2
  6. Mortuary of Op: CPR

-stare. cogitation. he doesn't have much in the way of a moral framework already present and his attempts to build his own have been spotty. the squishy with smooth face plating makes a compelling point-
    I could do that.

• Like x 1
  7. Red Hood

There you go, problem solved.

8. Not The Batman You Want

Not The Batman You Want But The One You Deserve | 18+

He keeps snarking that a fun Batman doesn't work. That's not being a foil, that's being mean on purpose.
    [The tests all return no problems whatsoever. It also looks and smells like cheesesteak. Mh. He considers for a moment longer... but even if his instruments are part of the illusion he won't find out discrepancies unless he tries to eat this.
    He takes a moderate bite without hesitation. It... tastes just like cheesesteak, feels like it in his mouth too. In fact he could have sworn this is exactly the kind he used to get from that one place near the Titans Tower...]
    Pretty sure there's probbaly research into fuel stuff too, at least somewhere.
    Yeah this. Just be quick and make sure you put everythign back where you found it.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. Mortuary of Op: CPR

-brightens considerably. Squishies have good ideas, it turns out-
    I can do that. -pauses, remembers that he has had some lessons on things called manners- Thank you?

...FF will like that. I will tell FF about it. If he goes to research fuel I will go with him.

• Like x 2
  10. Not The Batman You Want

[He grins]
    Good luck.

11. Red Hood

-Dick is probably the only one close enough to hear his stomach grumble, but the helmet doesn't filter out all smells and he has no idea how long he's been in the supervillain trap. Although it looks like they're supposed to be content here, so he'll keep acting like he doesn't know it's a trap in hopes something will slip to help him get out of here.-

-the helmet appears to grin somehow-
    Oh, it was my pleasure.

• Like x 1
  12. Not The Batman You Want

[He bites back a sympathetic grin and holds the food out to Jason.]
    Care to verify my observations, Hood? It seems to be perfectly ordinary food to me but maybe you will notice something I've missed.

• Like x 1
  13. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

[Vector is back to pocorn'ing. Interfering in the Cheesesteak Experiment can only make things worse, but he can watch. Not like there's anything else interesting going on right yet.]

14. Red Hood

-He hesitates when he goes to take off the helmet; maybe it's time for another experiment. He concentrates, and the helmet melts into a red cowl that leaves his mouth and chin free with the rest of his face still covered. He takes the sandwich and looks it over ostentatiously before taking a bite.-
    Hmm. Seems fine to me too.
    -His longing glance reveals that it's more than fine, but he hands it back to Dick and imagines up a chili dog. He checks his as well before beginning to eat.-

• Like x 2
  15. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE I STOPPED TRYING!!! I--YOU CAN'T JUST--AUGHHHFFJDNFJSKSSFFJDFF

[karkat summons a pillow and yells into it before sending it back to the Abyss]

OK. COOL GUY KARKAT IS BACK. I AM
    *****SSSSOOOOOOO*****
    ********CHILL********
    I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO MAGICALLY COME TO TERMS WITH SOMETHING YOUR SPECIES WASN'T MADE FOR. I'M NOT. JUST, DUDE, FOR THE SAKE OF MY CONTINUED PUMPBISCUIT FUNCTION, CAN YOU LAY OFF ASKING PEOPLE TO KILL YOU?

I CANNOT FUCKING COPE WITH THE IDEA THAT EVENTUALLY, IT'LL BE JUST OR HEROIC. I HAVE HAD FUCKING PANIC ATTACKS IN PUBLIC WORRYING ABOUT YOU PERFORMING SOME "SICK STUNTZ" AND ENDING UP PERMADEAD. I *KNOW* YOU CAN FLY, ASSRAG, AND WILL PROBABLY NOT ACTUALLY BREAK YOUR NECK ON THAT AWFUL SKATEBOARD. I KNOW IT'S NOT THE MOST LOGICAL STATEMENT IN THE WORLD. BUT IT WOULD HELP A *TON* IF YOU DIDN'T TREAT DYING LIKE SOME FUN PASTIME

• Like x 6
  16. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

Lissa's stomach begins to rumble from the cheese steak smell.

She manifests a ginormous barely seared steak (on a plate) and some roasted asparagus, that being one of the few plants she likes eating. And the same for Ford; she's a terrible cook, and the rave is the only place where she can feed her husband to any extent greater than shooting the food and bringing it home.

It's delicious. She purrs between bites.

• Like x 1
  17. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford glances at Mortuary, remembering this, and after he swallows his food, says: "If you tell the medics you were curious, and that's why you wanted to see the corpse, they might give you the texts and be glad to. At some point they must have been curious themselves...unless they weren't asked if they wanted to be medics, but even then, some of them must enjoy it."

18. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

Most of us weren't, in fact - I don't mind treating patients, but lab work was my first passion. However, I'm mostly reluctant to release my books freely among the crew because we have a large number of bots aboard who'd rather treat their own injuries with no training, and I'm afraid a textbook would just encourage them.

19. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"Yes--it occurred to me halfway through that with functionalism, a lot of you might not have." Ford sighs. "I can understand where you're coming from, but you've got a couple of alternatives. You could set up classes for people--especially young people and members of groups who weren't offered these kinds of opportunities before, like insectformers for example, who show a sincere interest in anatomy and medicine and might want to become medics themselves--if you haven't already, of course. You could also disseminate information to specific persons who request it on the condition that they come in for regular checkups. Organic societies also have people who insist on treating themselves for their own illnesses and injuries."

20. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

assumin i asked for the sweet embrace of death prolly not
    [dave's face might as well be made of stone for all he's emoting, but he does put a hand on karkat's shoulder]

man
    i dont want to scare you
    you know im all about keeping panic attacks from not happening i hate that shit and i hate that i might be making you hyperventilate in walmart or some bs
    i just
    its like

[dave pinches the bridge of his nose]

i just have a really hard time getting it
    because i try to switch our places and i sorta get it but then its like well you wouldnt come back so its totally different

ill try to be less desperately begging for an offing though
    i can do that
    if only because im going to extend your suffering on this mortal coil as long as possible

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice