shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford waves. "I'm trying to figure out what kind of cryptid that was you drew. You based all that on eyewitness reports?" Not that eyewitness reports are always reliable, but 'it had tentacles and suckers' is usually a better clue to what's been attacking people than 'it was a tall dark man in a hoodie'.

• Like x 2
  2. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

Yep! So I joined the rebels they made me to spy on. [Oops, that grin looks more like Afterglow's "look at my fangs, I am Top Scary Con" face.]

3. OP 13

OP 13 WHY AM I MADE OF MEAT? 18+

Noooot usually? The one who created and owns them usually has control over them. That's what's weird about this one. Anyone can get in and anyone can control it.

-climbs up Lonan's back and peeks up over his head. Fortunately he's dragon-strong even in human form-

4. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

Lissa pouts just a little. This has not been her best few hours in the dreamspace, but she's a grown woman and she understands. Mostly. Monogamy is weird. "Well I'm happy for you but I'm sad for me. But that's okay! You just remember that if you ever change your minds, he's invited as well."

She's trying to sound perky, right? Like her usual self?

It was just...really fun.

• Like x 2
  5. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

Yes, thank you.

And we made them pay, and now we're all free and you're an excellent medic.

6. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

Nnnnah there's pretty much no EYEwitnessing. Mostly just EARwitnessing, hence the name 'the Shuffler'.
    @_@

I guessed almost all of it! Based on GOOD SCIENCE which you definitely shouldn't ask me about because Sitara is RIGHT HERE and I don't need her laughing at me right now.
    =_=
    Now THAT'S more LIKE IT.
    ^_^

• Like x 2
  7. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-She drapes over him.-

8. Like a Wave

Like a Wave I'm not actually an anime 18+

-looks thoughtful for a moment. It's a little odd because their face isn't really made to emote-

You'd still need to replace most of the muscles in your back, I think. Both to support the wings and to be able to move them. They don't really offer partial dragon conversion where I'm from, so I can't be sure.

• Like x 1
  9. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

[Snickering.] Aha, now I see. It's a fierce pink solidarity thing :P

Mmmmhm!

10. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

Sucks t'lose a fuckbuddy. -Polly sounds philosophical, possibly because he's currently got two-

• Like x 4
  11. Afterglow of Apophenia

[He wraps his free arm around her shoulders, careful as always of the wings.]

12. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-She's not careful with the wings, freely letting her wings on one side rest against him.-

• Like x 1
  13. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

Yeah, I'll keep it in mind!
    ^_^

Dating is WEIRD.
    o_o
    This is as awful as the time Josh told me I wasn't going to get nanobot wings either.
    ;_;
    There's plenty of BAD DECISIONS in the ocean, though!
    ^_~

• Like x 3
  14. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

-toothy grin-
    I try m'best t'be most've 'em, yeah.

• Like x 2
  15. Afterglow of Apophenia

[He has been Blessed. And does his best not to show it.]

Yes.

• Like x 1
  16. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"I just don't understand monogamy," Lissa says wistfully. "I love this man more than anyone in the multiverse except our kid," she says, cuddling closer to Ford, "but it makes me happy when I know he's having a good time, even if it isn't with me, and he told me once he could never deny me anything I wanted. It doesn't help that exclusive pair bonds aren't really that common among my species. Not that they are among yours, it's just people pretend they are, and some of them lie a lot."

• Like x 2
  17. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"Her people tend to group marriages," Ford says, clearing his throat. He is not disappointed at all, oh no, except for Lissa's sake. Really.

• Like x 3
  18. Sitara

Sitara Member

Big brother says hi.
    Good for you!

Gotcha -toasts him with stolen beer, then grins after a while. for a slpit second there are humming white lines running through the SPR, then a couch pops up and Sitara sits on it.-

So it´s unique. Cool!

19. Afterglow of Apophenia

I can't speak for the humans, but for us romantic associations were all but actively discouraged, let alone multiple romances; love was a distraction from work. There was some religious nonsense about not sullying the "sacred bond" by taking more than one conjunx at once, but quite honestly it was just one of many ways the Council tried to keep us from banding together.

• Like x 1
  20. Mr. Holloway

Mr. Holloway CEO of Blume Corporation | 18+

Hm, I can explain why my *Makes air quotes* "good" *lowers hands again* version is this way. He would never admit to this. I would even allow some kind of truth seeking... whatever. I'm simply helping.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice