shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Boss Stan

Boss Stan [WT/Reverse/18+] Hail to the Chief

"Me neither," says Stan, laughing.

Stan manages not to crack up. Was he ever that young? Really? "How old are you kids?"

2. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

[Vector laughs.] To some, yes! Not me, though-- seen plenty of strange in my line of work, nothing bad about most of it. Wonderful in infinite variety, eh?

3. Jordi Chin

Jordi Chin not the pizza guy |18+

Ugh, sure, if he's willing to go. I don't do doctors but there's bound to be at least one exotics vet with kids around here. That'll probably work, right?

4. Evie Frye

Evie Frye The better twin

We are both 21. Why do you ask?

5. Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye For London

Dear sister, we never talk of that time. Plus, liquor is a wonderful drink. It helps sooth tension between people.

6. Joseph Jostar

Joseph Jostar RUN AWAYYY!!!

Yes, it is wonderful. What is your line of work?

7. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford winces, and the slight blush drains from his cheeks. "Try and find one with secrets, not children. Or at least don't tell me about it. And for G-d's sake don't tell her."

8. Jordi Chin

Relax, I didn't say anything was gonna happen to 'em, right? It's just collateral. Like a house. Not like I would tell you either way though-- don't need you tracking me down.

9. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi! -looks offended. But she has fish so perhaps she can be forgiven-

10. A Cat Named Marcus

A Cat Named Marcus Hipster Cat | 18+

Jordi

11. Jordi Chin

[He rolls his eyes and slides a hand up Marcus's back.]

That's my name, yeah.

12. A Cat Named Marcus

*sighs* you can't just say things like that, it upsets people.

13. Jordi Chin

[He looks annoyed.] And I should care... why, again?

14. Stanford G. Pines

Ford laughs, more gently than he normally might. And blushes again--why is it so easy to forget who Jordi is, until he reminds you again? "You're a singularity, Jordi. You're probably not as hard for someone like me to find as you think you are, but my wife is fond of you, and that's the end of it. I'm not going to try to find you until it's time to blow the Station into whatever's out there beyond the Big Bang. But you know how Lissa is about children. She's mentioned this, but maybe you haven't put it together. She was treated like shit as a kid, then we had Jessie, and then we couldn't have any more. It's collateral to you, but she can't be objective about it even if I could."

15. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

Lissa's pretty sure that pettins right between the ears will serve as an apology.

• Like x 1
  16. A Cat Named Marcus

Because empathy but also: when people are upset they do things that inconvenience and piss you off even more than usual

*takes one of his hands, kisses a knuckle and then starts massaging his palm*

• Winner x 2
  17. Boss Stan

Boss Stan [WT/Reverse/18+] Hail to the Chief

"Cause if you divide my age by yours it goes three times and there's a remainder?" Stan laughs.

• Like x 1
  18. Stanford G. Pines

"That too," says Ford. "But also, I don't want to have to talk my wife down off the ceiling twice in one day."

19. Jordi Chin

Everybody's got a tragic backstory. This singularity shit aside, I'll be 'nice' or whatever and not talk about my backups, but seriously, you people should know better by now. I'm not exactly subtle in here, now am I?
    [The annoyance melts away as he uncurls his fingers, letting Marcus have the hand.]

Yeah, yeah, alright. I'll keep it tame in here. Tamer. You know me, I'm doing my best.
    [He rolls his eyes again.] Therapist. I'm telling you, they work wonders.

20. A Cat Named Marcus

Thank you, you are doing a damn good job too.

*kisses the hand again*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice