shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

In the metal!

War allows for many things-- ask the brass over there. [He tips his chin over at Unicron.] What your conscience, moral code, and experiences allow are different.

2. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

[He pets the kitten without even thinking]
    ... I do not want worshippers?
    And you do a very good job. I did say I do not look to expand my court. You are already an established and quintessential part of it, my dear priest.

• Like x 1
  3. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

[she snorts]
    In the middle of blaster fire barrages is hardly the moment to contemplate the implications of building a damned bomb for a full decade.

4. Vector Prime

Primus didn't want to come out of his alt. I didn't want a bunch of mortals to follow me into a pocket dimension! Unfortunately, life is inherently chaotic and doesn't much care what most people want.

5. Vector Prime

Do I look like someone who doesn't know battle? [He snorts himself. The gems set into the pommel of each sword glow vibrant spark-blue and red.] Planetkillers only come off the battlefield if you're wielding the Forge, and I know for a fact you didn't have that.

But I meant to express regret, not chastisement. Your choices are your own, even if I don't agree with them!

6. Unicron

Sadly true. However I may still refuse a title that implies I am obligated to care.

7. Vector Prime

Oh, please. "Deity" means at least six different things depending on who you ask, it certainly doesn't imply responsibility or obligation.

8. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Oh excuse me for being a bit touchy when a legendary deified hero sounds like he is judging my decisions just because he punched a world ending evil for a while. Mundane wars for mundane mechs tend to be a little more messy and involve a lot less chivalrous glory.

9. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Hey!

• Like x 1
  10. Unicron

Says you, Nephew.

11. Vector Prime

"Chivalrous glory".

Chivalrous--

[He cracks up.]

He was.

Yes, says me, which of us spends time in other universes?

12. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

Cool! Hey can you tell me where I´m purring this to? -he summons a chunk of what looks like cloudy glass. Only it is in fact granite, gone clear and unreal-
    -purrs-
    Good. Look! -shows his hunk of not quite real granite-

• Like x 2
  13. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

No but in the middle of triage is an excellent time to question whether officers with minor damage really take priority over MTOs with half their frame smashed.

• Like x 3
  14. Lacuna of Devisiun

I'm not!

15. Vector Prime

[He tilts his head, watching for a moment.] The void, probably. It won't stay there unless you purr all of it away.

Oh! No, I'm sorry, I meant to say I'm not interested in joining his court. I'm a Prime down to my spark, for better or worse.

16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Oh. I thought you were insulting me.

17. Mr. Holloway

Mr. Holloway CEO of Blume Corporation | 18+

*Laughs a bit and downs his whiskey*

Ah well, that's far too late at this point.

• Like x 1
  18. Vector Prime

Such is the price I pay for speaking too quickly! I did not intend to insult you, dear, but I apologise if it sounded like that.

19. Lacuna of Devisiun

So, tell me about Maximo?

20. Vector Prime

As a person who had to live with him, or as a historian?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice