Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

In the thing he's from, it's actually spelled "Maara" and the founder, despite apparently being Buddhist, is convinced it just means "demon". It was the title of the most powerful evil PC for a while, and the basis for the name of the elder Dark Oracle, basically a god.

• Like x 1
  2. palindromordnilap

Dom doesn't exactly remember Ultimate Bad Guy's name but it's... Hexobrine. I am not even kidding. (Herobrine being Chaotic Neutral and worshipped by a Lawful Good cult because logic.)

3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Hilariously, 'Hexobrine' sounds like it could probably be a Transformer name. (Some sort of aquatic hexapodal arthropod beastformer?) Herobrine sounds more ridiculous :P

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Like x 5
  4. palindromordnilap

Herobrine is a Minecraft thing. The thing he came from was a Minecraft roleplay server. Kinda Call of Cthulhu-ish.

5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Herobrine is persistent. They keep updating, but he keeps sneaking his way back in.

• Like x 1
  6. Loq

TIL about a Minecraft 'creepypasta' that I swear I've read before for a different game/fandom...

Meanwhile, Onyx seems to have forgotten not everyone knows all the details about how their world and species works :P

• Like x 1
  7. palindromordnilap

I'm not sure I'm parsing that sentence correctly but Dom is a guy.

8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i think the "they" in that sentence was meant to be either onyx or a general they

9. palindromordnilap

I was referencing a "she" somewhere, I don't know who it was referring to so I'm telling it just in case.

• Like x 1
  10. palindromordnilap

Wait, I misread, it was about Dom knowing (or not) Onyx's name. Which I don't think he does.

11. Loq

I am Good at keeping up-to-date on threads. Yes, Onyx doesn't know whether or not Dom knows her name right now. She has a pretty bad memory when it comes to names and introductions and whatnot; one of her canonical abilities involves seeing all points along a timeline, and the version I play has had that sense "turned on" long enough that she's almost forgotten not everyone can do that. (Rephrased: "Dom will know my name at some point... does he right now? Probably? Maybe? Eh. He can just "look" in the right direction if he doesn't, whatever.")

• Like x 1
  12. palindromordnilap

Onyx are a species of very dark-skinned humanoids with glowing single-color eyes. Obsydes are purple, a single-sex species (though that is NEVER roleplayed correctly) and have a crystal on the top of their heads. Saperes look like humans but have no face, they use a form of radar to perceive their environment and eat food by secreting digestive enzymes in the plate and absorbing it with their "faces". Which is gross.

• Like x 1
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Mamma cat is tired.

• Like x 1
  14. Loq

I am out and about, so Onyx has abandoned lengthy scientific inquiries in favor of mysticism and obtuseness :P

• Like x 2
  15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I was gonna mention Soundy is being pedantic and now Norm is being pedantic right back. Tiny sperg children.

• Like x 2
  16. unknownanonymous

smol norm actually can't read, since he comes from a time before written language developed on earth

so when soundwave and dom said that books say things, smol norm assumed they are creatures that use mouthnoises

• Like x 2
  17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Oh nooooo! Cute. And I mean Libby is technically a book. he uses mouthnoises. :P

• Like x 1
  18. unknownanonymous

omfg i forgot about transformers being... well... transformers :P

• Like x 1
  19. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Life Support is simultaneously enjoying his time with smol norm and heartbroken for him.

• Like x 1
  20. unknownanonymous

perfect. :D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice