Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

itch still doesnt understand the concept of racism very well

she just thinks its fun to yell

• Like x 1
  2. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

A lot of the people with classpect titles under their avi are from the Tango, where that's slightly relevant. (My chars don't have them there but do have classpects; Moira's a Prince of Rage for instance)

As for how to figure that out... there's a bunch of meta out there. And a few quizzes. Some of my characters, like Laverna, I went by powers (she's a Seer of Time because she prophetic), while others like Moira and the twins (haven't shown up in the rave... ever I think) go by their story and arcs. Moira's a former assassin for a genocidal clan, now a traitor a megaverse away coming to terms with betraying her family and 180-ing on everything she's known. Her arc is all about the destruction of hate- Prince of Rage.

• Like x 1
  3. furrylatula

dahniwitchoflight has pretty insightful and accurate classpects from what ive seen

4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Soundy mims is here for all your cinnamon roll needs

• Like x 2
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

gess is not the robot to make sex jokes at :P

• Like x 4
  6. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

vulcan continues to be a useless lesbian

• Like x 2
  7. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Classpects are a Weirdmageddon Tango thing. We don't have Sburb because @Tisselen and a few other people beat it long long ago and created their multiverse, but there are still some quirks.

8. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

you can still go and assign one to your characters if you want, though, no one's gonna stop you. figuring out what classpects or hogwarts houses or kind of pokemon trainer they are is a nice way to play with a character ::D

personally, while i do sometimes support with a test or two, i go by gut feeling and a big ole batch of sburb glitch faq info. but then again, i like to think i have a bit of a knack wrt figuring out what classpect fits on a character.

• Like x 3
  9. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I mean, I didn't think it had anything to do with the shitpost RP :P I just noticed the classpects in some of the characters' custom titles and I was like "....I wonder what Sloane's would be. that might be interesting to think about."

• Like x 4
  10. Ipuntya

hlorri is a witch of heart and vulcan is a mage of void, and it shows as times

11. chaoticArbiter

okay but can I just say I love Hlorri

• Like x 3
  12. Ipuntya

she's my precious odd little murderclown

• Like x 4
  13. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I've decided sopor is a mild deliriant for Lav because wrong species. If you don't headcanon it as a deliriant for humans blame it on her being spirit-touched.

• Like x 2
  14. chaoticArbiter

me: time to post in the shitpost rave
    me:
    me:
    me: and now it's time for bed

I'm really good at this RP thing.

• Like x 4
  15. furrylatula

teal grub is always watching and boy howdy are they shaping up to be a bloodthirsty little shit

• Like x 8
  16. Petra

Petra space case

Heeheehee.

• Like x 3
  17. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Ceiling Grub is Always Watching

• Like x 8
  18. furrylatula

tbh if he wasnt a heavy wip id bring in troll seahorsedad just for this line

• Like x 4
  19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Entrls would be a metal as shit name for a troll kid, though. Entrls Murder.

• Like x 7
  20. furrylatula

murder would be a reasonable last name for them considering @Pillow Monster communicates through humming and purring

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice