Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I mean Teal Grub IS a troll so bloodthristy isn´t exactly unexpected.

Meanwhile Soundy is just pizza in flaming room giffing.

• Like x 3
  2. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

eh ill just go with @Scratch but skinnier and in a less flashy hoody as a faceclaim for @Anti-Cronus

• Like x 3
  3. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i sorta fucked up vulcan's quirk a bit bc my ctrl+f shortcut got stuck and wouldn't load all the y's

4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

...'Standford' was a typo but I'm going to chalk it up to Eclipse butchering English instead of bothering to log in and fix it

• Like x 6
  5. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Let's play "how many Devil Doll references can Laz stuff into Lav's ramblings"

• Like x 2
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sadly I have no idea what is the refrance. Soundy is just like "I don´t think they´re supposed to do that."

7. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i changed the color of vulcan's symbol bc her blood color is ambiguously bluish for a clown

i just used gamzee's blood for both of my clowns so far bc i was too tired to figure out the right shade last night

the joke is that it's not entirely certain whether vulcan's more b100 or clown, and that either way you've got a butch lesbian troll in the middle of two male-dominated castes

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Like x 4
  8. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Lav does this thing where everything turns to poetic metaphors/cryptic bullshit if she's certain kinds of high/low. It's a Seer thing- she doesn't use her powers enough to smack into it that way but you alter her perception of reality enough and her communication goes screwy. Hence the one-word answers as well.

• Like x 2
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Soundy is not being smartass, he really is getting hung up on the inaccuracy

• Like x 2
  10. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I'm cracking up that Hlorri and Mabel are the same classpect.

• Like x 1
  11. cleverThylacine

I get it. But Vali's not upset about it even though I'm not sure she does get it. Kits are supposed to be sassy when there isn't a Situation.

12. cleverThylacine

I have an indigo girl too. I am not sure if she's lesbian because she only has a moirail. She is an ex-clown, now a sufferist.

• Like x 1
  13. cleverThylacine

sorry I keep posting but I wanted to say that Sunshine's feelings on an Ampora claiming to be a Megido are somewhat reminiscent to me of the way people of colour feel about white people claiming that they're "really" black or Asian "deep down inside" or saying that they're "transracial".

• Like x 2
  14. furrylatula

oh yeah his underlying opinions are definitely built on a basis of fetishization and casteism which is why i said its not all that clear whether he actually believes it or not

then again with the hope player 'i want this thing to be true ----> this thing is DEFINITELY and ABSOLUTELY true' logic who knows

• Like x 1
  15. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Though I bet a caste-swap dimension alternate of any kind would fuck that up royally. :P

• Like x 2
  16. furrylatula

you underestimate how convinced he is to keep this up

actual rust cronus is very similar to violet cronus just chiller

• Like x 1
  17. cleverThylacine

somebody post something so Sunshine can answer Miss Hentai Seiyoku (yes I can read that) without coming right after himself like he didn't even mean it about not wanting to hurt the Eclipse cause he really does not

• Like x 1
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

There, did it before i checked this thread :P

• Like x 1
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sorry handmaid, curiousity means Soundy never really grew out of the "But why?" game.

20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

ohno

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice