Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

old enough to to have recently joined the subjugglators, although in an unimportant role, but not yet a true adult troll.

i haven't really decided since i'm not entirely certain how troll age works

2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I am....very tired and kind of creatively spent for the night, I think
    I will post more in the rave tomorrow after some sleep, but I'm not gonna go to bed just yet
    just letting peeps know why I'm not gonna answer for a bit

• Like x 2
  3. Ipuntya

it's okay!
    everyone only has so many spoons for rping

• Like x 4
  4. Ipuntya

never forget the fact that mara isn't just evil, he is cartoonishly evil

• Like x 4
  5. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

spiders FL, who lives in his room and is up for rping at any time of day or night, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

• Like x 9
  6. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Peeps is me, BTW.

• Like x 2
  7. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

yes cronus is in fact hitting on a dragon

dont kinkshame him

• Like x 4
  8. palindromordnilap

That's the thing I'm the least likely to kinkshame someone about.

• Like x 4
  9. palindromordnilap

Peeps is pretty patient, but I'm not sure it'll last long trying to explain how not to be a creep to Cronus.

• Like x 1
  10. chaoticArbiter

....I really want to get human!Sloane and troll!Sloane to interact but
    how do I make this happen naturally and without one of them just suddenly being like "SO ANYWAY WHO'S THAT"
    since they look nothing alike outside of....face shape and height, and wouldn't really recognize each other as being them, but an alternate version of them

11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

my solution to this is "half my characters are nosy shits with no issues barging into other peoples' conversations," but that might not work for Sloane :P

eta: Whisper is drinking Manganese Violet, which is in fact toxic to humans. Please do not eat it, even mixed into non-radioactive drinks :P

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like x 2
  12. chaoticArbiter

troll Sloane is very non-nosy. regular Sloane can be nosy, but usually only if she thinks it concerns her.....
    also nice. things toxic to humans are the best drinks!
    ......also I've created a Beforus troll who is. from the same Beforus as troll!Sloane. and probably a criminal. and probably someone Sloane encountered a lot. and definitely someone who used the system to take advantage of many limebloods, troll!Sloane included. and I want her to show up at some point and make trouble. she's a troublemaker in general. she's also kind of a "freelance hatred" person. I love and hate her. her name is Aricia Chaput and she's a ceruleanblood.

• Like x 1
  13. Loq

do it
    join us in infinite RP subaccount hell

• Like x 1
  14. chaoticArbiter

.....I probably will TT.TT
    IT'S FUN I CAN'T STOP MYSELF
    ....yeah fuck it enter Aricia

• Like x 1
  15. Loq

[​IMG]
    This is Whisperwind, for reference :P with... actual hands instead of "fuck it I give up this was a color ref anyway" blobs

• Like x 2
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I nominate whisper for SPR cinnamon roll

• Like x 1
  17. chaoticArbiter

PRETTY

....also, Aricia has probably been paired with troll Sloane before in situations where troll Sloane was her stand-in moirail, and Aricia picked up on troll Sloane's discomfort, so now she goes out of her way to treat Sloane like her default moirail/matesprit/kismesis depending on what she's feeling at the moment. it makes troll Sloane....uncomfortable. Aricia enjoys this. she likes making anyone and everyone uncomfortable. so she's definitely about to make a beeline for troll Sloane.

• Like x 1
  18. Loq

Possible in for human!Sloane? Dunno if she's the type to get involved if she sees someone else being uncomfortable, but...

19. chaoticArbiter

she would if she were at home, but she is also kind of quickly realizing that she doesn't get troll relationships, and since she's kind of figured out the gray people with the horns are trolls, she's liable to err on the side of "wellllllllllllllllllll maybe making your partner uncomfortable is a troll romance thing????" unless someone other troll goes "Aricia should step off" at which point she'd be like "okay well then I will step in and make her stop"

• Like x 1
  20. Loq

gA isn't mine but [jazzhands]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice