Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

cautiously and pessimistically idealistic. very devout in that setting's (super cool!) faith, but not in your face about it. fond of teasing people once she knows they're not going to take her Entirely Too Seriously. a bit touchy about the older generation of trolls being condescending and manipulative.

• Like x 1
  2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

but that just makes her better

honestly neither is troll Sloane :P

hmmmmmmm
    I
    kind of want to put her and Aricia in the same space.
    just for shits and giggles.
    but I will definitely understand if you don't want to do that.

• Like x 1
  3. paladinkit

...I am also tempted, but I can foresee many ways in which that would go badly in a not-fun way... except Rave Physics can keep anyone from actually getting harmed...

...lemme think about this for a minute. Catriv would be genuinely intimidated by an apparently genuinely unstable "lowblood" getting in her face without any of her clade or guards around to help mitigate the situation/serve as the arms of her social power.

4. chaoticArbiter

Aricia probably wouldn't actually get in Catriv's face, at least not initially--she would probably just be dismissive and treat Catriv like she's super low on the food chain, which to Aricia....she is. so I guess the question is, would that bother Catriv, and would she try to correct Aricia in her assumptions?

5. paladinkit

I could totally work with that! It would bother Catriv some, but she'd be more curious about what the fuck is going on than singlemindedly trying to sort out the Grave Offense Upon The Sanctity Of Her Station. Give me a bit to whip up the subaccount and i'll hop in!

• Like x 1
  6. chaoticArbiter

:D yay!!

7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I'm laughing at Life Support apparently jinxing himself on the Aricia situation.

• Like x 4
  8. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i'm REALLY CURIOUS how sloane is gonna react to Suddenly Hand bc this is adorable

9. chaoticArbiter

as soon as you believe she is gone, She Returns

aaaaaaaaaaaa I'm sorry I spent forever trying to post a thing but then my internet decided to be DUMB and then I soooooooort of got fed up with trying to retype the thing every time that I tried to post it. so I kinda made it short :c
    I can edit it now that I know my internet's working :P

• Like x 2
  10. chaoticArbiter

OH MY GOD
    I got so annoyed with trying to post it I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE I WAS USING THE WRONG ACCOUNT
    whoops
    gimme a sec

• Like x 1
  11. Ipuntya

:o that sounds pretty bum

12. chaoticArbiter

sorta was, especially since I thought I'd fixed the issue :/ it's not really an internet thing, it's actually more a my computer and the wifi adapter thing, but it's annoying either way.

• Like x 1
  13. Ipuntya

i am giggling helplessly it's like a complete reversal

• Like x 2
  14. chaoticArbiter

yes and I'm kind of loving it

• Like x 1
  15. paladinkit

okay cA, important-ish question: what's Aricia wearing?

16. chaoticArbiter

so the thing is, she wears violet colors AND cerulean, if you are asking about colors, because she chooses to wear her matesprit's colors as well as hers (matesprit is violet, she's cerulean.)
    but she's old enough that her eyes have colored in to cerulean, and her ears are very visible and not the ears of a seadweller.
    if you are just asking what she's wearing in general, it's pretty much the same as the picture--plus gray jeans and cerulean boots.

• Like x 1
  17. paladinkit

huh! that's a fun mix to play off of. colors are part of it, but judging based on quality/style of clothing is definitely a way of judging people in the high court society Catriv spends most of her time in. Aricia is coming off with the fashion Catriv might expect of a blueblood from her world, except the fabric's much better quality, and all of Aricia in general seems to be in better condition (ie not half battered to pieces).

for reference, Catriv has threads of rust in her eyes, but there is rust and even brighter red featured prominently in her dress. She's wearing three rings - one with a rust stone, one with bronze, and a wooden ring stained dark blue. Her jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, hair jewellry, earrings) and the dress look like they cost a fortune, because they probably did. Catriv is also very bitty heightwise (4'10" ish, at this age? 8.5 sweeps).

• Like x 1
  18. blue

blue hightown funk you up

aw man, can't believe reed "cloned for organ transplant" castor missed the conversation about whether people are things, she probably would have just punched aricia immediately lmao

• Like x 5
  19. chaoticArbiter

yeah, then Aricia's probably confused about "why is the rustblood wearing super expensive clothes and shit" which will be mentioned....momentarily, probably.
    Aricia's used to bluebloods dressing better than her, actually--she only really dresses less expensively than most because she's. uh. a criminal. and also has an #aesthetic to maintain.

20. paladinkit

:D blueblooded criminals are a feature Catriv is familiar with.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice