Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I keep forgetting to purple Unspoken's text. It's supposed to be purple 100% of the time but I'm too lazy to go back and fix every post. Just pretend it is when I forget, I'm sick and spacey.

2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I am deeply amused that Unspoken likes Paz.

• Like x 1
  3. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

fuck all yall youre going to take pmmm witch cronus and youre going to LIKE IT

• Like x 5
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

:D pmmm! yes! i thought of pmmm soon as i saw their name and i'm thrilled and surprised to be right!

5. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I thought it might be nWoD Changeling!Cronus but pmmm witch is just as good yes.

6. furrylatula

the kid that showed up isnt cronus btw

but he DOES have cronus's witch kiss (which is p much just the hope symbol)

• Like x 1
  7. furrylatula

upload_2017-1-8_22-25-19.png
    also heres a bigger version of his witch form

• Like x 6
  8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i keep bringing baby reed in and then remembering that i don't really know how to write her and DEFINITELY don't know how to write her having a more-than-two-sentence conversation with grown reed, so i am quickly shuffling her offstage again :P

9. furrylatula

if im not allowed to seduce cronus in the kiwifarms thread im going 2 seduce him here and no one can stop me

• Like x 6
  10. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i finally got around to finishing orlandeau's character info. i also changed the icon for variety

• Like x 1
  11. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

guys
    guys I want to make an RP of a rebellion on troll Sloane's Beforus
    somebody stop me

• Like x 3
  12. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

-enables u unsubtly-

• Like x 4
  13. chaoticArbiter

dang it
    ....but it's pretty much guaranteed to happen now I've thought about the setting and shit way too much. there is no stopping the RP train

• Like x 3
  14. cleverThylacine

Things you might want to know:

If you (as a player) are being upset by something my characters say, lead with that. I don't mind stopping my characters from being loudly wrong if you are upset by it OOC.

Otherwise, I have no problem with letting them be really insistent on things they believe to be true that are not, if that's IC for them to do.

If you just tell me that my characters are wrong about stuff, and don't tell me that it's upsetting you, I probably won't figure that out because I don't speak hint very well. If something was posted in the OOC board and I didn't see it, I'm sorry about that too but these threads move fast! I will try to be better about it.

I care if I upset you.

I don't care if I irritate your characters unless it actually affects you. I am not trying to tell you that I think you or your headcanons are wrong. My characters get shit wrong because they're fallible.

Paz knows about Dualscar from a "scripture" (hahaha it's non-canonical, but it does exist in WT) that Lo dug up and has apparently also confused him with the GHB. She isn't as smart as Dipper or even Mabel, it doesn't surprise me when she gets shit wrong.

Paz is a jock, not a scholar. Her primary interests right now are fighting, golf/mini-golf, clothes, dancing, singing, horseback riding, and thylacines. She is sort of a Sufferist in that her friends are all Sufferists and the things they tell her seem to be true but she doesn't have perfect knowledge of all the stories and sometimes gets things mixed up.

I'm sorry if she upsets any players; however, it's super canonical for her to be really obnoxious sometimes.

She started out as the Regina George of Gravity Falls. Three months ago in her timeline, she didn't know what sharing was and she wasn't sure poor people were fully human. She was rude almost all the time except to people she personally liked. She has learned to share things, fight dirty, appreciate generosity, and see people who are not like her as human beings. But she's still got a lot to learn. She's good with dogs and ponies and thylacines, but not so much with pigs and people. Three months is not enough time for complete recovery from being an entitled bitch. :)

It's okay if you think she's being a bitch, because she is one. It's okay if your character calls her out on being a bitch. Please feel free.

Similarly, Ford thinks he knows everything about everything and can fit everything into his overwhelming paradigm of multiversal reality. That's just the way he is. It is absolutely IC for Ford to insist that he's right up until reality slaps him in the face (and then he will apologise--he has no problem taking responsibility for his fuckups).

I had a long talk offline with the Rick Sanchez player about how Ford has a past with Rick in my canon but Rick is always free to say that he is not THAT Rick which is the get-out-of-jail free card for any dimensional traveller, because I knew that could be a problem, but I don't always know who else I need to talk like that with.

• Like x 1
  15. chaoticArbiter

16. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I'm slightly confused as to whether this is directed at me about the rats being able to summon things? If it is, I'm fine, I was not upset. If it isn't, sorry for misinterpreting your post. Either way that's good to know (about both Paz and about ic vs. ooc) and I will keep it in mind

Edit: whoops it doesnt mention the rats at all so now I just look like I have no reading comprehension nvm

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Like x 1
  17. cleverThylacine

Neither, it's about a conversation I had with some people last night in Discord that was really super confusing until somebody finally told me that FL doesn't like it when people try to force their headcanons on his characters so I wanted people to know that was not what I was trying to do!

• Like x 3
  18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

*laughs at this university email i just got 'cause i was reminded of @Sunshine *

• Like x 1
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´m a little uncomfortable with not allowing Fairy!Cronus to speak. Like, the trigger really sucks but Not letting someone speak is pretty damn cruel. Maybe some sort of rave translation could be made?

• Like x 1
  20. Petra

Petra space case

If twinkerbell plays this right Lacuna will totally give him a peck.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice