Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Petra

Petra space case

Well, Lacuna can't speak but she manages to communicate. Maybe Cronus could figure out something similar?

• Like x 2
  2. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

pixie language isnt auto-translated by the rave bc its just coded english and the bell sounds are just how his vocal cords work but someone could choose to hear it as a different sound/whatever language they speak

itd have to be a conscious ic decision tho

• Like x 1
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Yeah, that could be a thing. Just the flat out "You´re not allowed " was bothering me. FTR this is not blaming the character, Patz didn´t do anything and little norm is well, a kid. And I don´t know if he even gets that Cro is talking.

• Like x 2
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Soo we need someone who knows how pixies work to help.

5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

this is great and i love it. just wanna say. it feels kinda discworld-y in tone <3

• Like x 4
  6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I'm not opposed to working around it! My character didn't beat him up!

7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

mine did and i'm not opposed to working around it.

• Like x 1
  8. cleverThylacine

The problem is that she doesn't know when it's coming, so she's triggered before she has the chance to make a decision. (haha, I actually thought he did that because he was mad at her for what she said, but it's okay either way)

• Like x 1
  9. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

i actually didnt put two and two together until a second or two after i replied bc it was originally just going to be a joke about her indirectly implying he wasnt intelligent

• Like x 3
  10. Petra

Petra space case

Lacuna solves the problem elegantly. :P

I mean, temporarily too, but now Paz can actually THINK well enough to communicate her problem.

• Like x 2
  11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I wasn´t talking to you specifically, and I mentioned that Paz didn´t do anything in another post. Was talking to the group at large.

Also the Mi figured out how to block out noises unpleasant to lil cat ears with rave magic, and is offering to help.

• Like x 2
  12. cleverThylacine

I saw that :D :D :D Can Paz hear the mi or her own voice?

13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Petra would have to confirm/deny but afaik, in the real world she wouldn´t be able to. BUT It is possible she can hear the mi because the mi assumes she can, and uses rave magic the way the rat did.

14. Petra

Petra space case

She can't hear either unless the mi has more conviction Paz can hear them than Lacuna does that her power absorbs all sound, and Lacuna's got at least 240 years of experience backing the latter. Wibby wobbly ravey shmavey.

• Like x 1
  15. cleverThylacine

The mi could repeat itself ?

• Like x 1
  16. Petra

Petra space case

Sure could! The bubble's down now.

• Like x 1
  17. cleverThylacine

Yeah, it was kind of a bitchy thing for her to say in the setting of pixies being present but she didn't know they were there. She's not used to pixies being people either, because you know, they bite people in the woods in Gravity Falls and people swat them, but there are all sorts of people she was trained not to think of as people and she does feel bad about it when she understands what she's doing.

• Like x 1
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Mi sorta did repeat itself.

Todays Mi fact: This mi is using mi for I because it is only just gaining individuality and proper sentience. The only fully sentient mi in the rave is the siamis* architect atm. (Unless Misty comes by)

Also technically the correct pronoun for a mi is mi, but they of course works, and Mis that gain sentience often pick a pronoun set for themselves.

*pun intended.

• Like x 6
  19. cleverThylacine

...I know, I was just kinda freaked out by the severity of Norm's reaction myself :) thanks again!

• Like x 1
  20. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

o/ thanke
    (Although the formatting is bugging me since at least on my phone it looks like i deliberately made the last part of the post bigger? Which, no that was whatever quirk of my phone browser or the forum software or the combo of the two)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice