Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

the clown is now preparing to chaos dunk:

2. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

it is incredibly funny to me that the robots are talking about overcompensation at the same time that this travesty is happening

• Like x 2
  3. Petra

Petra space case

I mean, nobody's responding to the Clown, really.

4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

if the Clown's doing things outside his mech, I can't see, I've still got him Ignored.

5. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

i should probably clarify bc not everyone can see the signature

despite his name/avatar @Suspicious Feline is no longer presenting as a cat but instead a clone of @Otis Kinsley

• Like x 2
  6. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Senka just had to remind him that being a cat was even WORSE.

• Like x 2
  7. Lazarae

Shapeshifter!Cronus can, of course, fail to take her godform in ways that aren't amusingly fatal. Feel free to come up with funny failure states. If it just poops out he'll probably look like an older @The Spirit-Touched or like an older her with a non-lovecraftian octosquid butt. Probably not the weird skin, claws, fangs, ect. since that's all tied to her godform. The octosquid (and other various aquatic sealife) butt(s) is actually a physical change they went through when they created their species so that might stick, but it won't change or otherwise get weird like hers does.

Or he can refuse entirely. Either way Unspoken's amused.

8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

reed will be Unsettled if cronus borrows her form, but if you think it would be fun to play a body with shitty, often-breaking cybereyes that can see heat and in the dark, feel free to go for it

9. furrylatula

i thiiiiink he absorbs magic because hes somewhat magic himself but not the knowledge of how to use it

the problem with shapeshifting into transformers was specifically the mechanical aspect and would apply to anyone with, say, a cybernetic prosthetic too

IN CONCLUSION:
    -flesh: yes
    -magic: yes, somewhat
    -metal: no

• Like x 2
  10. blue

i was wondering how that would work! cool to know.

11. furrylatula

so if he WERE to nab reeds form he would have a perfect replica of her eyes but made entirely out of flesh

unfortunately flesh does not have any of the fun properties of metal like magnetism or conductiveness

• Like x 1
  12. Lazarae

He might be able to maintain Unspoken's godform briefly, claws and fangs and shit and all, because absorbed magic but unless he wants to tap into responsibilities over her aspects it'd be a Bad Idea to try and hold it, so "older Spirit-touched with octosquid butt" is most likely non-fatal boring (doesn't turn him into a zombie or one of the little sea-maggots that sometimes come out of her eyes or something) failure state.

13. Lazarae

Like when she swapped out her tongue for pearls? Most of her form is connected to the things she's Goddess Of even in small ways. -am actually really interested in the idea of someone trying to hold that power unequipped for purely worldbuildy reasons, no pressure FL the idea ran away with me, probably going to write delicious in-universe body horror later :D-

14. Valenorn

Valenorn Praise the Commonwealth

I knew it was going to be a matter of time until someone did Hanzo. Next up, Reinhardt.

15. blue

cyberpunk setting --> reed speaks japanese (if not well) and has probably had at least one run-in with the Future Yakuza.

• Like x 3
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

now that racism's become topical again I keep expecting Itch to show up
    damn you FL :P

17. furrylatula

please appreciate the juxtaposition of 'thats gotta be offensive to psychopaths' and itch being offended

• Like x 5
  18. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

One of Ilma's biggest flaws is that she tries to fit everything into her worldview to keep her from having to inspect unpleasant truths.
    She will get better. But at the moment? Ahahahha nope. You dream and have power over the dreamscape? Then you have a realspace body somewhere. Dreamspace people who aren't dreaming are powerless like carapacians.

Don't let her meet Bill.

• Like x 3
  19. furrylatula

for anyone curious the reason a headcount of dead people would be a bad idea is because itd fall under counting the cronuses

• Like x 6
  20. Petra

Petra space case

infinite cronii

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice