Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

please no

• Like x 2
  2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

can someone photoshop this to be about cronii please

on second thought, don't, i don't need the nightmares

• Like x 2
  3. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  4. Petra

Petra space case

Don't worry, that's from the webcomic minus about the titular omnipotent elementary schooler, and the result of that incredibly ill-advised wish people expressed to her is that everyone moves onto a new form of life as spirits in the afterlife minus created earlier. It's dark humor but not as dark as it looks.

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Archmitectbw.png archmitect 2.png
    Have two versions of a humanoid Archmitect. (aka Snowflake Obsidian if they were a gem)

• Like x 6
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Mina wishes to fite death. This has been her wish since she was a wee medic.

ETA: So if Reaper clarifies that he´s just an edgelord, she´ll leave him alone and probably try to make friend because jägermonster.

• Like x 7
  7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

if LS weren't so busy having a breakdown in his home continuity he'd high five her :P

• Like x 4
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I think it's pretty fitting for a jägermonster to punch death in the snoot to establish dominance.

• Like x 4
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Yes. And as a medic, she wishes to punch the for reasons of "How fucking DARE you!" as well.

• Like x 3
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Quintus is compensating for roughly eight million years of being railroaded into excessive hyperfocus to keep him distracted and biddable and churning out useful inventions for the ruling elite of the colony he set up but entirely failed to actually rule/manage properly. So he's a touch manic. Also this is pure fanon and nowhere in the actual TF canon. xP

• Like x 3
  11. blue

i always forget what scale the transformers are operating on; what scale is @Libre of Iacon 's cube relative to a smallish human?

• Like x 1
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Libre is... roughly in the 15-20ft tall range, I forget exactly how tall? Whisper is around 25', anyhow, so 'mug sized' to him is probably a solid cubic meter if not more.

• Like x 1
  13. Jamethiel Talissen

Jamethiel Talissen Clan Leader, Adopter of Strays

so i may have gotten bored and made a star wars au character

• Like x 3
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

....Yeah, I can see them as Mandalorians.

15. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Well Tori's a jedi because he fucked off in terror to the Order and Ganth never was a Mando'ad so. And the Cainerons are Hutts. But it is very fitting for them, yes.

• Like x 1
  16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

tackle the terrifying person in armor and like 100 ways to kill you

just fucking do it

17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"I'm getting tired, I should disengage my characters from conversation so my brain doesn't get annoyed at Hanging Conversation Threads!"
    >Gets Whisper involved in three more conversations
    A+ me

• Like x 3
  18. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

keep in mind i dont actually know how 2 rp kurloz and am invoking the time honored shitpost rave rule of 'this character is as canonical as i want em to be'

• Like x 7
  19. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Life Support is snippy because I'm on my phone half asleep

• Like x 2
  20. blue

gotcha! reed should probably not to take her medical trauma out on every vaguely doctor-y being she meets, anyway :P

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice