Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Flowey needs to become friends with Tori. They can be bitter jealous assholes together.

• Like x 3
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

if torisen met toriel, we'd have double toris

• Like x 2
  3. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

my flowey would refuse to befriend anyone, bitter jealous asshole or no

4. Aondeug

please give us this joy

Also specifically Jedi Tori I think. Book Tori has jealousy and envy issues, but the envy thing is exceptionally sharp with Jedi Tori.

5. Aondeug

Was a joke mostly.

• Like x 1
  6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Multi-quoting because I have barely read SPR for a couple weeks and not this thread at all.

So we have found the thing that Mina and Valiska can bond over, finally?

Question: Do we actually want to have Valiska the obligate carnivore meet Alex the militant vegan?

That's actually super horrifying, what if you were just having a wank in secret while your roommate was asleep?

The next time someone asks if it is OK to play a prickly character I am going to ask them exactly what they mean by that. Before I say yes. :p

• Like x 4
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

You'd have to ask sparkles for confirmation but iirc "spark signature" would be better phrased as "code-equivalent of a retained sperm plug a la certain snake species"-- have to have merged with someone at least once to have their kiddo, though that could theoretically have been centuries ago.

• Like x 6
  8. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

less like that more like "sparkmerged with someone once who may or may not be around right now and may or may not even still be alive > Possibility of accidental masturbation baby"
    Specifically there are coding fragments that get transferred during spark merge which contain enough CNA for Robot Baby Potential
    (There's a way better summary post somewhere if anyone is actually interested in the technical details of the Babypocalypse)

• Like x 6
  9. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

The sparks have to both be exposed to each other's energy (basically the chest cavity has to be open to transmit a certain frequency) so no worries there. However, for maximum irony in universe, there's an equivalent to fluid bonding where one exchanges coding with a partner that mimics the spark frequency. So you can be getting off alone but if you access that particular coding as you do, you can get pregnant.

Edit: ninja'd twice!

• Like x 6
  10. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

it would certainly be funny

11. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

For certain values of funny.

A house cat can't argue with a vegan, lol.

For that matter Al'rhissim is the same species as Valiska, and so's Nilima; depending on who's on line, the vegan in question could feel rather cornered.

• Like x 2
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Congrats you broke Starscream. or at least his faith in there being rational squishies

• Like x 5
  13. Aondeug

-enter jame eating more space yakitori-

• Like x 1
  14. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

for context: this isnt That saturn

this is @cyberneticsAficionado's lil hal knockoff whos accessing the rave through a server so while youll be able to hear/understand him perfectly fine you wont be able to find exactly where he is

• Like x 5
  15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

the people want to know when a That Saturn knockoff named Uranus is gonna exist

Also fun fact Saturn and Uranus are viable troll names

• Like x 5
  16. Petra

Petra space case

Uranus Butjok

• Like x 4
  17. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 5.37.29 PM.png
    why dont you tell me

• Like x 2
  18. blue

blue hightown funk you up

(baby reed @Redux Glass sobbing in the distant background)

19. Petra

Petra space case

Backdraft is an asshole!

• Like x 1
  20. blue

blue hightown funk you up

God I have to work out how the fuck eye anatomy works. Are her tear ducts gone?? Who even knows!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice