Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

MY SON IS HERE

well, he's my son and he's my self-insert and he's my OC all at once, but you know how it is

• Like x 4
  2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Cardiophagy is a not totally socially acceptable symptom of Incredibly Extremely Murderously Enraged Catteitis.

But feeding your enemy's heart to your pets is more insulting than that.

• Like x 4
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

We have so many Hope players in the rave right now, it's kinda gr8
    (Whisper is a Sylph and probably would've attempted meddling if I had been paying attention :P)

• Like x 5
  4. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I reject your reality and substitute my own, aka the Sburb Glitch FAQ interpretation of the Hope aspect.

• Like x 3
  5. Loq

Whisper is ass-deep in denial no matter the continuity, so I will gladly incorporate this :P

• Like x 3
  6. Loq

The answer Whisper won't be able to give: I hecked up my tag placement cos I'm on mobile, the whole phrase "give him a chance" should've been Hope-yellow; by the resource I used to classpect the robots (dahniwitchoflight, I think? Gimme a bit to dig up a link) Hope Sylph meddling generally takes the form of "just try it! Just this once! Maybe it'll work out!"

• Like x 2
  7. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

::DD
    Reject the notion of rejection? ::D And then the aspect was like, nah, you won't get a whole phrase.

• Like x 2
  8. Loq

My phone doesn't wanna cough up a link so I'll get the thing when I can find my tablet, but basically! Whisper has Issues admitting things could ever possibly be bad, even if he needs to overwrite the Bad himself by meddling himself into burnout shhhh he's Fine

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    • Like x 3
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I havenĀ“t a clue what Libby would be.

10. Loq

• Like x 1
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

now i'm gonna spend my time thinking about classpects for reed and berit instead of doing my work, damn y'all.

• Like x 4
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Libby is a Mage of Mind. Whihc means he shares my classpect. i feel called out.

• Like x 2
  13. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

of my ocs that aren't fantrolls and already have their classpects in the description, juice would probably be a seer of breath, orlandeau would probably be a knight of rage, alex an heiress of life, and otis the bard of heart(shudder)

14. Loq

Understatement of the century. Whisper was, at one point in his past, slated to be killed and dismantled for parts because he consistently caused problems and dragged his squad down by freezing up any time anyone was vaguely confrontational in his vicinity, let alone actually fighting like a good little soldier.

• Like x 1
  15. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

you know, in retrospect, juice is actually a REALLY breath-y character, like, i hadn't even considered how breath-y i had made them until now

• Like x 2
  16. blue

actually - i know this isn't the thread to ask, but since we're having the classpect discussion, does anyone have recs for a classpect reference that is not full of not-particularly-substantiated theories? i'm INTERESTED in speculation, but i would really like to have a guide that sticks close to canon on hand!

17. Loq

The issue is that there isn't a whole lot of canon information, so...

...Idk bruh I stole mine off FL the last time the classpecting discussion came around

18. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I just go off what a friend and I have come up with. Really you're stuck with someone's bullshit theory either way so eh. It's like Dark Souls lore! EVERYONE IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE IS WRONG.

• Like x 1
  19. blue

eheh, fair. and i would go dig up the small amount of canon information, but there is so much homestuck, and the wiki is ALSO full of fanon.

a good way to approach the problem! :P

20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

that feel when you want to scream OYA but know you can't because that really wouldn't help anything at all

note: oya is a phrase that translates out as "Let's hunt!". it's a battle cry equivalent to, say, the marine oorah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice