Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i however am not vulcan and am very bad at subtext and could use some help understanding what's being said here

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

She's basically trying to flirt at Vulcan hard enough that Vulcan will agree to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. Loreli doesn't look for partners she looks for underlings with boners >_>
    So what she's doing here is basically doing the whole "Don't you want to be useful to me so I'll pay attention to you and like you and maybe even reward you darling" dance.

• Like x 3
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

gdi y'all are gonna make me bust out bad end!Reed and i don't know ANYTHING about that lady

• Like x 2
  4. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

okay, now that is exactly the type of person vulcan is incredibly vulnerable to, who would really fuck vulcan up.

despite this, vulcan isn't too gullible, so some level of subtlety is required to successfully manipulate her, and she'll still bail if too much is asked of her too quickly

• Like x 2
  5. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Someone needs to tell Lissa that ASPD and NPD are not the same thing. Her Ford is truly "untroubled by guilt and remorse" but he doesn't think he's the centre of the universe. He does think he kinda sorta should be, but that by definition means he knows he isn't.

6. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

dualscar knows when hes beat but damn if he isnt gonna hold a grudge

• Like x 6
  7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

she earned that grudge she won't ahve anything less. Dance puppet dance.

• Like x 5
  8. cleverThylacine

I don't advise that Cronus actually uses that particular door, @furrylatula....

• Like x 1
  9. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

for anyone who missed it last time gentleman came out to play

the joke is esteemed gentleman is heavily, heavily brainwashed himself

• Like x 5
  10. Toby

Toby vinny say something funny [18+]

[bill voice] it's lit, fam! right guys? haha

• Like x 3
  11. blue

This might be an unnecessary clarification, but the "limitations on the mind" bit was very much a dig at @Marvelous Mabel Pines.

It's also just a reference to Reed being something of a disappointment when it came to inheriting science talents from her shitty clone mom, though.

• Like x 1
  12. Petra

Petra space case

Hey Mab can't help being a bit one-dimensional, this is just her desperate facade to deal with being hollowed out and manipulated by a demon! :')

• Like x 1
  13. blue

aaaand i really should sleep. star wipe from reed's slightly terrified finger guns :P

• Like x 1
  14. cleverThylacine

@Toby What does @Wilhelm think about the "Nicemageddon" (which probably has a cooler name than that)?

15. Toby

He's mostly indifferent if not viewing it in a positive light for the most part now that he can tell there's no immediate danger although he does enjoy the interactions between them all
    Probably still a bit wary and distrustful but he's like that with a lot of new people so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like x 2
  16. Toby

He suspects it's a Bill because he's been to enough alternate dimensions to see that more often than not, it usually is if it involves the Pines. He's no clue if it is or not for sure.

Know thyself?

• Like x 2
  17. cleverThylacine

Haha no, see...What Mason is describing is the endgame if Will, as opposed to Bill, breaks the multiverse.

In WT we jokingly call Will's endgame "Nicemageddon" and Belle's "Glammageddon".

• Like x 1
  18. cleverThylacine

And I'm p sure it is a Bill, @Marvelous Mabel Pines is from @Petra's Reverse-verse, not mine.

19. Toby

I like that!
    Time will tell, I suppose?

20. Petra

Petra space case

it's a Bill!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice