Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Oh man I love the bugs.

Also I finally got my next giant robot oc an avatar, buuut I'm gonna wait for a higher robot contingent before i drop her in.

• Like x 4
  2. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Life Support's first divine child is @Hippolyta Prime whose alt is the Matrix.

• Like x 1
  3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

oneira has scored many bonus points with jame

4. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I usually play her at the equivalent age of about six because she's a demanding little princess at that age and it's funny

• Like x 5
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

@cryptoThelematrix The "please stop eating people" argument with Thunderwing is several centuries old and one more discussion isn't likely to change his mind, lemme know if it gets too high-maintenance/distressing/whatever and you wanna stop!

6. Aondeug

crushgaunts don't add weight at all, though the armor as a whole will

jame is still 5'6'' of like underweight somehow muscle though so oneira can probably push her over

7. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Did the Handmaid just realise her pitch bitch would lose all his attractiveness to her if he ever agreed with her?

8. cleverThylacine

I've been having a blast, no worries! The cannibalism upsets Lissa less than the slaughter of children.

9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Just to clarify this-- Thunderwing doesn't have a handler as such anymore; the various people he refers to by name are usually his husbands, and "the bosses" are the DJD-- he's the heavy behind a crew of assassins cleaning up low-priority List items.

Alright! The slaughter of innocents, children included, is more a Decepticon/long horrible war thing than a Thunder-specific thing; he's one of the Four Million Year War child never-knew-anything-else soldiers and war horrors are just kind of... something he takes as par for the course.

• Like x 2
  10. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

kk, ty! But Apostasia only knows what she actually listened to, and she was in a different discussion earlier ::D

also sorry for my lagging replies, i'm playing three characters right now and the rave is fast xxD"

11. Aondeug

When you're as emotionally deprived as she is you don't chances to realize that shit very often.

• Like x 2
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

So, general background, Sprocket is a very sheltered insecticon. Like Thunderwing he was built during the war and for the war, but he is support staff rather than a fighter, so he rarely flew out and didnĀ“t participate in the fighting at all.
    Unlike Thunderwing his swarms handler was an actually halfways decent person, so he got protected from a lot of discrimination as well. He is however still indoctrinated and part of a type of robot built to kill.

• Like x 2
  13. cleverThylacine

OF COURSE Lissa has a wallet so stressed it has to be held together with an elastic band that is overstuffed with pictures of Jezebel as a baby and small child, with some of Mason and Alex as well and even a few of Gwendolyn. There are a lot of them that are her and Ford as well, though.

• Like x 3
  14. Aondeug

I am pleased this is all occurring while a woman floats in the air and mopes and two people fight.

• Like x 7
  15. cleverThylacine

Ford would very much like her to cease moping. He's still here. He's still him. What, did she think she wanted all of the Fords?

(I am pretty sure @Stanford F. Pines and @Pillow Ford are probably not her type either.)

• Like x 2
  16. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

god knows what she would think of cronustopia ford

• Like x 2
  17. Aondeug

More that she was convinced deep down that she didn't actually give a shit. BUT SHE DOES.

why

• Like x 2
  18. cleverThylacine

...what would be really hilarious is if all the fords, including @antinomianAnomaly who doesn't know he's a Ford, showed up.

• Like x 2
  19. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Oh hell no.

• Like x 2
  20. cleverThylacine

I described Cronustopia Ford to FL once and I can heartily agree.

Heavy on the "if I finish the portal maybe girls will talk to me" business.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice