Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

2. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

funnily enough ive casually included him in @Maverick Muskfinns backstory and he actually managed to get the one girl in the city to talk to him

granted she just wanted him to build shit for her but

• Like x 6
  3. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

that sounds like him.

4. Aondeug

Shabla means something roughly akin to "shitty" or "fucked up".

• Like x 3
  5. Valenorn

Valenorn Praise the Commonwealth

DO IT! JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams AND JUST DO IT! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, SO JUST DO IT!

• Like x 1
  6. Valenorn

@Aondeug
    Quick random question, but is your profile pic supposed to be Gwyndolin from Dark Souls. Sorry for asking, but I am a nerd with the games.

7. Aondeug

Yeh

• Like x 1
  8. Aondeug

some days i think about making a gwyndolin account so he can act like a silent, brooding goddess and demand kneeling from the humans

• Like x 2
  9. Valenorn

Yes please, it would be so great to have another person from the Gwyn family that Priscilla and Sif can be around. I think according to the lore. Gwyndolin is Priscilla's uncle. I think. I basically memorized the family tree. Why am I trash? HELP MEEEEEE!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Another note on Sprocket: He´s support but he is still an insecticon, and therefore still fairly dangerous to anything small and squishy that might try to fight him.

11. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i tried to get as close as i could to what hlorri and vulcan look like

the main differences are that hlorri usually wears more skin-tight performing stuff rather than frilly outfits, with one horn bent at an odd angle

and both of vulcan's horns are shattered, with her arms completely prosthetic from the shoulder down

12. Ipuntya

hlorri is not very discrete about her crush on the grand highblood and all things kurloz

13. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

sorry i just dropped out on yall last night, i lowkey fell asleep on the keyboard and barely managed to properly shut my device off uu_uu

• Like x 2
  14. cleverThylacine

Plus Gwendolyn Northwest would be so confused!

15. cleverThylacine

16. Valenorn

GwEndolin and GwYndolin

17. cleverThylacine

Yes of course but they have to SOUND similar.

18. shmeed

shmeed plant me

Apparently Mituna hates Cronus and is moirals w Kurloz so thats why hes being so nice w Kuz and so mean to Shampora (I imagine it would extend to his relations)
    (U guys may have already known this but tbh I forgot until my second post. Then read 5 Mituna RP guides. Now I'm a refreshed master)

19. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

dw i know (also shampora IS cronus, just dressing up as eridan for [skeevy reason im blanking on atm ask @Ipuntya])

cronus is also canonically mcFuckin terrified of kurloz so thats why all of em have cleared out

• Like x 3
  20. Ipuntya

shampora is much more horribad than canon cronus, and is in a very complicated and extremely unhealthy relationship with his dancestor

he's also from a doomed timeline where the beforans all murdered each other, and because of what he did in that timeline, he'd really prefer not to be recognized

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice