Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

fuck i love the cats

• Like x 2
  2. Petra

Petra space case

Whoever is playing Karkat: You made me literally laugh out loud. You're excellent.

• Like x 2
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

looks like the new thread's gonna be discount rejects from every genre. i gotta go do an errandy thing first, but i'll start working on the new op. thinking alphys for this one.

gonna include the rules as they are now, and also a section for preferences/guidelines of things we've discovered over time are generally helpful, like... putting a translated version at the bottom of posts with typing quirks, for accessibility (esp text replace like mituna's quirk, and the various robot codes)

• Like x 6
  4. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

:3c thank you! i try

• Like x 2
  5. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

@swirlingflight:

Protip: you can make the thread and then make a bunch of posts in it and type Reserved in each of them and go back to edit them with rules etc when you have time.

Links to Zalgo and robot code translators would be incredifantastic.

I am swamped at work today but Lissa and Ford Prime might drop in because they like Wrench and Mab, expect them to be disjointed. Also Ford Prime looks a lot younger than Ford Classic (he's not) so TNFL should be able to tell they are different people.

6. cleverThylacine

Also this site: https://miffthefox.info/trollme/ is a godsend and the only reason I could ever write Eridan in WT. I suck at typing quirks because typing is a big part of my job and it slows me down tremendously. This is why all my trolls have dumb quirks that I can do with auto-replace in Word like 1 for I/i or capitalising things randomly rather than complex replacements. I can read them fine, I'm a big HS fan, but my hands don't like doing them.

• Like x 1
  7. swirlingflight

Like having post 1 for the IC intro, post 2 for the actual rules posting, and post 3 for helpful requests and links to resources?

eta WELL I can always delete posts 2 and 3 if it doesn't work for me! There's no downsides to trying it out, I'll go give that a shot now.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  8. cleverThylacine

exactly like that!

IDK who is playing @WRENCH but he of all people should know better than anybody else in the rave except her daughter and her husband/lover/whatever he calls himself this week that she is biologically a feline (if you want xeno details you can ask me by PM lol) so it's funny he's surprised she doesn't think about vegetarianism as an actual real thing. She's encountered vegetarians but she always forgets they exist between encounters because plants are not food, they are what food eats.

(note this is not criticism I just really think it's hilarious. he's seen all of her nipples and he knows what kind of dentition she has, among other things)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Like x 3
  9. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

i never expected to read this sentence sometime in my life

• Like x 9
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

IT IS ME, I AM WRENCH. And he's... cheerfully oblivious about a lot of things, in part because playing the role of the buffoon means people don't take him as seriously when he gets Serious. Also probably thought that it would be rude to assume, since he'd be the kind of guy who gets into fist fights with fantasy fans about where the line of 'biological reality vs a wizard did it' goes.

• Like x 7
  11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 1
  12. swirlingflight

signs of being a little too in-character: i am Extremely Distractable today, from gathering pictures of trashcans and looking for Undertale fonts, to looking up the "I can't believe it's not butter" meme mutations, and rambling about it online while dirty dishes accumulate and i consider going downstairs to get some cup ramen.

i'm not even actively rping it's just seeping in. 0_0

• Like x 6
  13. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

THE ONE TRUE ALPHYS TO RULE THEM ALL

• Like x 5
  14. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Just so you know cassikat I really don't know why strill's apparently smell horrible to humanoid males. This is never explained. Just kind of. Mentioned. And then we go back to military fiction.

i am so sorry karkat

• Like x 4
  15. furrylatula

for newbies the joke is itch is a trans girl and also smells fucking awful since she hates water and soap with a burning passion

from her perspective jorin smells like roses and cream

• Like x 5
  16. cleverThylacine

uh, you also have a feline furry character.

17. furrylatula

jellicles only have one pair of tiddies tho

18. swirlingflight

so if you google search for 'shitposting rave', no quotes necessary, the tag used in these posts is the top result

i'm so proud

• Like x 7
  19. cleverThylacine

I meant the one you call "six whole tiddies"

• Like x 1
  20. cleverThylacine

Wait, it's only supposed to be males?

Oh well. She's a catte. She's female, but she's a catte, and highly sensitive to all pheromones.

Yes this means she knows who wants to bang her.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice