Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Cybertronian courtship has four "acts" marking out levels of commitment; we get most of our information about them from a manipulative douche who is spinning them for his own purposes, but assuming he's only fudging the truth a little two acts are performed by the suitor (Disclosure (offering a secret about yourself) and Proferrence (a physical gift)), the first (Intimacy, prolonged physical contact) is mutual and indicates agreement to the courtship, and the last (Devotion) is performed by the courted mech in question.

The Act of Devotion is the one we have the least reliable information on, because Douchebro intended to use it to make his catspaw do a shitty thing. His exact wording is "[the respondent] has to do something spectacular to demonstrate their[...] their love." ((Edit: source. Warnings for emotional manipulation/abuse, attempted murder, memory alteration, and apparent murder (of another dude tangentially related to the mess but not actually involved).)) Whether this means throwing a giant wedding bash, actually doing the shitty thing your suitor wants you to do (unlikely), or making a Grand Romantic Gesture that isn't manipulated we don't know, and I don't think we've decided for DT yet. I'm running with the third for now because Wiretap's poly pile will never actually appear in DT :P

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    • Like x 4
  2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

jfc Cronus, Wrench, one of the few people who likes you, is visibly upset and you just keep going.

btdubs, things get reversed all over the place in reverse pines fics.

• Like x 2
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

ARCHIVE MY DARLING ITS OK

• Like x 3
  4. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Keep digging, Cronus. Wrench doesn't like it and the Pineses have stopped responding. Dig yourself right out of the one fuck buddy you got in this rave.

• Like x 2
  5. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

i give it a day before he crawls back with the sleaziest non-apology known 2 mankind

in the meantime i just have to figure out a quirk for troll! rum tum tugger and Slightly Nicer I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Douche! is a go

• Like x 5
  6. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

oh my god i'm so ready for troll tugger

7. furrylatula

have i mentioned (2 anyone except harvey obv) that hes in a cult

• Like x 2
  8. Petra

Petra space case

9. artistformerlyknownasdave

i miiiiiiiiiiight do a troll misto from a design i've been workin' off just because he'd be absolutely terrible and i want it but he isn't from the (fucking incredible) yiff cult

• Like x 1
  10. furrylatula

LET MISTO BE IN THE YIFF CULT

• Like x 1
  11. artistformerlyknownasdave

IF YOU'RE COOL WITH IT+ GIVE ME SOME DEETS I COULD PROBABLY PUT HIM IN THE YIFF CULT

• Like x 1
  12. furrylatula

YEAH DEFINITELY WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE YIFF CULT

• Like x 1
  13. artistformerlyknownasdave

-DO THEY ALL WEAR FACEPAINT
    -ARE THEY ALL NEPETA'S SHADE OR ARE VARIED OLIVES OK
    -I MIGHT THINK OF MORE LATER

• Like x 2
  14. furrylatula

-i mean probably but im guessing it ranges from 'macavitys bullshit fuckin warpaint' to 'lazily scribbled on kitty nose'
    -yeah obv. probably NONE of them are exactly neps shade since none of them are actually leijons. who knows why nep didnt get to join the kitty cult

• Like x 2
  15. artistformerlyknownasdave

nice cool, ty!

quaxo is only five letters but Mistof Felees fits :3c

• Like x 1
  16. furrylatula

you could always rufioh it and go the quaxoh route

• Like x 1
  17. artistformerlyknownasdave

• Like x 1
  18. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

*uses one joke character to usher out another joke character because I don't actually know anything about cthulhu or Lovecraft*

• Like x 1
  19. furrylatula

the choice stone is old deutoronomys trusty head bashing rock btw

• Like x 3
  20. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Whoever's playing Static: for real thank you, I'm on mobile and digging for the gif was not gonna happen tonight :P

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice