Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Triage is absolutely deadset on Apostasia teaching everyone how2cope, so I apologize for the brick wall of stubbornness he is likely to be. :P

• Like x 3
  2. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

eheh ::D well, it means business for her!
    it's not like she's the one who taught everyone in the sem'ya how to cope, but she does know people who can teach that and who are also on her payroll. and sometimes trying to gently remind her that she should brush up on those skills as well, because she sure as hell isn't coping well with a vast array of things.

• Like x 3
  3. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

bit of elaboration: the last two times someone Primus loved betrayed/rejected him, there was a large, universe-threatening war.
    he's a bit sensitive as a result
    plus his thing with Life Support is about the only mostly-functional relationship he's ever had. xD

• Like x 4
  4. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

well, sounds like a step up ::D

• Like x 2
  5. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

-cackles-
    Life Support is going to have to make so many apologies to everyone he interacted with here when he turns his chip back on eventually.

• Like x 7
  6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

@Alexander Hamilton player -- it is Gravity Falls canon that Mabel Pines has a crush on "the guy on the ten-dollar bill!"

http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Visions_of_Heartbreak_Past
    http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Mabel_Pines
    https://www.tumblr.com/search/mabel+pines+hamilton
    http://leela-summers.tumblr.com/post/133489220904/megdanger-mabel-pines-was-on-the-hamilton-train

Fortunately...this Mabel is a little older and is dating two girls, one (Oneira Eluvei) flushed and one (Pacifica Malfoy Pines, nee Northwest) pitch and has her other quadrants pretty full as well in Weirdmageddon Tango, so she'll be cool once she gets over the shock of seeing Alexander in the liminal dreamscape flesh.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

guy on the ten dollar bill is so hot and that is part of why i relate with mabel

• Like x 2
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

• Like x 2
  9. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

I've been called out for the Hamiltrash that I am

• Like x 3
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

FTR sadly rap does not play nice with my sensory processing brainmeats. So I know nothing of Hamilton

However I also suspect Hamilton got written after Starscream left earth. So yeah, he really has no idea why this tiny human wants to fite him. Another reason to let Nichy be his noble champion is that Starscream is far to guarded for poetry. Poetry reveals too much of a person. Too many weak spots.

• Like x 3
  11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

12. a tiny mushroom

Hamilton literally never shuts the fuck up (except when John Laurens died. The one time he couldn't speak. I'm definitely ok and not crying about my historical bisexual son nope) so Starscream is just gonna have a smol shouty human following him around

*coughs* I'm sorry for subjecting everyone to my lackluster rapping skills I have never written a rap before (except when I was 12 and had to write one for school music class. It was about pikachu)

• Like x 7
  13. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I have also only written rap for music class but... I am having a lot of fun... sorry for making you all read my terrible rhymes :P

• Like x 2
  14. a tiny mushroom

Omg no it's fine =P I am having fun! And your rhymes are pretty sweet.
    ...Except it's nearly midnight and I am hecking tired so I might leave off attempting to rap against ancient space robots for tomorrow XD

• Like x 2
  15. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

hehe aaw thanks
    maybe you should tho yeah! Night sleep well :P

• Like x 1
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@jacktrash So the Transformers vs Hamilton became a rap battle on spr3 page 220, I felt like you might enjoy that when it´s not in another thread.

• Like x 1
  17. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

the clown is far from being as cool as hamilton or nichrome, but that won't stop him from trying to show the two up

• Like x 2
  18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@a tiny mushroom norm the genie referenced having sex with the alexander hamilton from his dimension in the previous rave, before there was an actual alexander hamilton here, and is reacting to @Alexander Hamilton based on that. the rave is multidimensional, however, and thus @Alexander Hamilton doesn't need to abide by any of what norm says.

• Like x 1
  19. a tiny mushroom

I haven't looked in the rave thread since last night oh boy this is gonna be fun XD

• Like x 1
  20. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

yep! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice