Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. dky

dky burnt toast

here's the other oc i was talking about because i just had to add him, @Fleetwing

Fleetwing's primary skill was stealth and speed (and he has a stealth bomber alt). He's 27 feet tall, and main color is purple with light blue and purple as accent colors, though his eyes are really bright yellow. He's a former decepticon, but after being forced to do some pretty dark shit he abandoned his post.

He and Stallout are hiding on earth, and Fleet is there hiding from decepticons. He's a fair bit violent, though he does try to keep that reeled in. He's not necessarily stoic but he's not very loose, or free flowing like Stallout. He's pretty smart, but not overly so, though jokes tend to go over his head. He's got a dark sense of humor himself so his jokes are more morbid in fashion. Because of meeting Stallout, Fleetwing's morals kind of shifted to meet his. Even though he's killed before, he now thinks that's really wrong --- though, since he's so violent, he is a little more loose with the rules as compared to Stallout.

So basically, he keeps Stallout safe, and in turn is mellowed by Stallout. Also just to be clear, this is Stallout's boyfriend.

fleetwing.png

• Like x 2
  2. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

The Cloud is inspired by, of all things, my old school. For some reason after hours it got SWARMED by feral cats. They'd stay away from groups of people entirely, like band and sports teams, but teachers who stayed late grading would often spot them.

• Like x 3
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Kitty convention.

• Like x 4
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Updraft is precious and I love him
    In other news water is wet

In other other news, I Regret that I probably won't have time/non-mobile access tonight to haul Eclipse in for extended nerdery

• Like x 2
  5. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

That is sad but I hope that Updraft won't be poofing into nonexistence for a while yet.

6. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Once again inspired by Actual Events. (It was me. I was the dumbass.)

• Witnessed x 2
  7. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I love how many of our characters' dumb stunts are inspired by things that we or people we know have done.

• Agree x 1
  8. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

We must be pissed the fuck off.

9. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

For explanation, Brenwyr is a variety of Shanir called a maledight. She curses things, with or without words. She also has the misfortune of being a berserker and a naturally emotional one at that. Meaning that just living to the age she has reached has been a fucking feat because Brenwyr has the ability to kill people out of sheer rage by accident. She typically has remarkable will though.

10. TheOwlet

Updraft like 'we need a separation of church and state'

• Like x 3
  11. Loq

For reference, Venture is talking about the Chaos arc/event that ended Phase 1 of the IDW comics, but was nowhere near the actual shenaniganry going down in said issues because 1) I haven't actually read them beyond the wiki summary yet and 2) Venture and his trine were avoiding Cybertron for other reasons anyway and have mostly heard about this by word of mouth.

12. TheOwlet

Honestly Updraft is mostly like 'what the actual fuck suddenly sitting on a rock in the middle of fuckall nowhere sounds like a great thing'

• Agree x 4
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sawbones has had some truly awful officers in her time, though being stationed in a battlefield hospital in the arse end of nowhere didn´t help.

14. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

15. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

sorry! they couldn't tell whether or not golisopod was going for the mirror or for karkat, 'cause i interpreted it not getting that far, and The Traumas mean that dave especially is going to react pretty strongly to people he cares about possibly being hurt

• Like x 1
  16. Ipuntya

guzma is similarly overprotective of his former grunts

• Like x 1
  17. Loq

Bless Guzma and whoever's playing him, I wish I'd been awake

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

hey whoever has Hivebite, I found a shirt for him:
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 6
  19. Ipuntya

dokumo is a pretty brilliant pun for me considering it's in a language i do not speak a lick of

20. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Updated!

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice