Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

2. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

3. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Am I still in first place?

I am: @Agent Dale Cooper, @Akallabeth, @antinomianAnomaly (Ferrat Matsui, aka troll Stanford Pines), @Barbara Coulson, @Becquerel, @Cordelia Pines, @Dali Langrael, @Dipper Pines, @Dracaena, @dumb things forever (Stanley Pines), @Erzuly Nerada, @Fairlight, @Fiddleford McGucket, @Flying Ace Clarissa, @Getheny, @Imrat Feijiura, @Jacob Harley, @Jade Harley, @Jim Gracen, @Julissa Vigenere, @Kalinthy Siavarden, @Kellary, @KnittinKittin, @la belle indifference (Belle Cipher), @love under will (Will Cipher), @Mabel Pines , @Meyron Arslany, @Moraga Ksenet, @Paz Malfoy (formerly Pacifica Northwest), @Qihanna Verraj', @Raizel, @Rarity, @Shin and Lukat, @Sunshine, @Tainell Asturien, @Tamika Flynn, @Teleny Maratke, @the author speaks (Stanford Pines), @the bill of wrongs (Bill Cipher), @The Thylacine Army, @Tisselen, @Valiska Pines, @Watermelon Tourmaline, @Wendy Corduroy

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  4. cleverThylacine

I actually think Throttle would be fine once things settle down and people get used to the idea that the space is not conducive to gunfights. Nobody's more aggressive than Genie and Burt.

• Like x 1
  5. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

She's not the most shitposty of aggressive people, though. Moreso just co-dependently defensive of her people.

6. cleverThylacine

Yeah, but... once people get the idea how the space works and stop expecting firefights to work there I think it might blow over. One person waving a gun around is stuff we've dealt with before?

7. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

We'll see, I guess! At the moment I'm taking a break from the spr2 as a whole, so.

8. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

@Kit thanks, i never knew this thread existed!

i'm @707 , @Aaron , @Bastion , @Buttbot , @centaursTesticle , @Dogamy + @Dogaressa , @Endogeny , @Flowey , @Gabberwock (no longer in use) , @Genie @goliardousCurial (which i don't plan on using until i can find the motivation to finish photoshopping the avatar) , @Greater Dog , @Hlorri Lheill , @The H.O.N.K. Mech , @HONKtimus Prime (dead) @juice , @Kenny McCormick , @kringlefucker , @Makoto Kozuka , @Mara , @Max , @Mysterion the Immortal , @Orlandeau , @Otis Kinsley , @Patches , @Pikmin , @Rakshasa , @Riftdvweller Time Cronus , @Sal (although i am not planning on touching that one again) , @Sissel , @The Clown , @Vulcan Maleus and @Wadanohara

edit: Jan 10, 2017

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Like x 1
  9. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

It's a relatively new invention, intended to help people have a place to talk about character interaction a little more clearly if they need to!

• Like x 2
  10. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

*slides in doing doublepistols and a wink*
    Have a list of my character subs

@aurumIlluminatrix - Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, angry yellowblood heretic. Builds bombs.
    @Call Me Lavender - shy Lavender Pearl. Talks too much.
    @Curaverimus - five six (L I S T EN i'm really bad at doing research sometimes okay) robots in a trenchcoat making a bigger robot. Currently in med school.
    @freshetWeaver - Loreli Rheins, peppy purpleblood. freshwater troll (NOT A SEADWELER GOSH). Serves coffee. Professional Cute.
    @Half Life - Robot with an empathy problem. Medic. Too small, too cute. Deserter. Turns into a heart- spark-rate monitor
    @Ivy Of Kintsugi - Kintsugi in Space self insert. Short, Caffeine Addicted, Makes Clothes.
    @Merc With A Mouth - Deadpool
    @Nichrome of Iacon - angry minibot revolutionary. Builds bombs. (TF expy of Chroma). K-Con (turns into a bomb).
    @Refractor of Vos - Shy spiky black robot. Recon-jet/Locust Tripleformer. Speaks either in soundbits/Recordings or via text messages.
    @sans. WT's Sans The Skeleton
    @Scanner - Professional Asshole Autobot spec ops, hot mess. Hears all of your secrets. Turns into a Radar.
    @Switchblade of Scelus - literal robot mafia. Apostasia's conjunx amica steamy workplace affaire appointed enforcer. Cool cat. Turns into a motorbike. Has the fakest accent ever witnessed.
    @Vendeur Masquée Zacharie from OFF (WT version). French.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    • Like x 3
  11. i love burt

• Like x 3
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Burt is ridiculous and wonderful

• Like x 2
  13. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i am laughing hysterically at how well burt works with the clown's ridiculous murdery antics

• Like x 2
  14. Petra

Petra space case

Time to toss Aesma in here.

• Like x 2
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Ford trying to dad the entire rave remains a beautiful experience

• Like x 3
  16. Petra

Petra space case

Clover resents.

• Like x 1
  17. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Clover's resentment at being parented is the stuff of legends.

• Like x 4
  18. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

ive been waiting for someone to comment on the amount of cronuses for SO LONG im so ready

prepare for the cronupocalypse

• Like x 6
  19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@Petra why is clover so upset about norm and ford saying that slasher films don't involve actual, irl people actually dying?

i'm not bothered by it but i am confused.

20. Petra

Petra space case

She's not. It was part of the lie, she didn't want Ford and Norm to out her.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice