Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Being A Universal Constant Is Suffering.

This is why he always has a bat handy. :P

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Silliness: Mis are frequently time or space players. lots of bards, some rogues, at least one prince.

• Like x 1
  3. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

???

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

A BAR

thnx autocorrect for fucking me over constantly

• Agree x 1
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I mean a baseball bat might also help. The cute cuddly kind sadly would probably not.

• Agree x 3
  6. cleverThylacine

I wondered. Neither definition of 'bat' would help him much in this situation.

7. cleverThylacine

The kits would eventually be mobile enough to find a bat entertaining, but the bat might not care for the experience.

8. cleverThylacine

Newborn cats do not actually excrete unless their perineal area is wiped after feeding, both to stimulate excretion and then to remove what's excreted, and if you foster baby kittens you have to use a cotton ball or a baby wipe. Mother cats use their tongues but since Talassani are sapient and ingesting poop isn't delicious OR good for you, they also use wet wipes, either a wet cloth that's sterilisable or something disposable, for this purpose.

#themoreyouknow

http://www.askthecatdoctor.com/newborn-kitten-care.html

9. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

thankfully for him, Marcus is going to end up with mostly-human babies who are just going to turn into kittens after a year or so? I can't remember off the top of my head rn

• Winner x 1
  10. cleverThylacine

haha the witch did say a cat with kits so I thought Lissa should advise Just In Case

11. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i know jade is not shown with a tail in canon.....................but it is my heartcanon

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Wow, I JUST poted the mis before reading that...

• Winner x 2
  13. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i'm super tired so no replies but here's some tiiiiiiiny image references of my dipshit squad's appearances + their usual outfits quoted from my thread while i'm thinking about it
    heights are approximate

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  14. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

this might be a silly question, but...

i have this red vs blue reverse au and i want to do rp subaccounts for it in the spr. in this au, the characters all/mostly look exactly the same as they do in canon and mostly/all wear the same clothes and have mostly/all the same colour schemes. the au isn't like underfell, where everyone wears black and red, or reverse falls, where the pines all/mostly wear fancy light blue outfits, or underswap, where papyrus dresses like canon sans and sans dresses like canon papyrus, or a homestuck bloodswap, where changing a character's blood colour changes their colour scheme.

but i want the icons of my red vs blue reverse au characters to look different than the icons of my canon verse red vs blue characters, so the players won't be confused about, say, which leonard church (my canonverse @Leonard L Church (RvB) or my gulch swap au church) is talking. and i want the icons of both the au and the canonverse to give an accurate idea of what the characters look like.

so, any suggestions on how to make the icons look different and yet both still be what the characters actually look like?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  15. Birdy

Birdy so long

have the icons be upside down

• Like x 1
  16. unknownanonymous

yeah, that could work.

17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

alternately, make the icons in a dollmaker that´s different from canon style

• Like x 1
  18. cleverThylacine

I like Codeless' idea. The upside down thing seems potentially visually upsetting. Maybe use a dollmaker like the Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings/Tudors dollmakers where they look adult, or the science fiction hero/heroine where they look adult but have more appropriate clothes.

You can also just put Reverse or Mirror in the subaccount names. Or since it's your AU, make the subaccount/character names slightly different.

Also a day or two ago I realised that canon vs reverse pines is ... "red team vs blue team" and laughed my ass off. All the canon characters usually have red, pink or orange accents in their clothes...

• Like x 1
  19. unknownanonymous

the subaccount names will have reverse or mirror in them, but since i think that i, personally, look at the icons before i look at/instead of looking at the names, i wanna make sure the icons are different too.

and hmmm, yeah, different styles could work.

(and yeah, i know you personally don't read that anime style dollmaker as making them look adult but i kinda... see how bishie the dollmaker gets as just stylistic and not a reflection of how old the characters actually are. so, to me, they do look adult and i use that dollmaker 'cause i like that style a lot. i dunno.)

• Like x 1
  20. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

... A while ago I suggested to Cody that my next SPR accounts would be either the toon I played 18 years ago in my first pen&paper rpg, or a potted plant.
    After tonight's Call of Cthulhu game, you'll get my Call of Cthulhu character. She'll be glad that she isn't in Carcosa in her dreams for once.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice