Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

im thinking signless, but could be both.

2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Signless is always "Mommy's Boy" I thought lol. (And unlike Meulin, Valiska's an actual cat.)

3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

It's the Disciple. Signless is the Kid or Mommy's Boy, depending on mood. Ford is Glasses or Glasses Fuck.

• Like x 1
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

so "fucker that resembles a cat," not "person that fucks a cat"?

5. Aondeug

The Handmaid's epithets for people list, to be updated or something whoo:

• The Dolorosa - The Woman
    • The Signless - The Kid or Mommy's Boy
    • The Disciple - Catfucker
    • The Psiionic - The Man in Yellow
    • Cronus/Dualscar - Shitfins
    • Stanford Pines - Glasses, Glasses Fuck
    • Jamethiel Knorth - That Destroyer Bitch, Bitch
    • Torisen Knorth - Politics Machighkingman, Politics
    • Iridium - Shiny
    • Doc Scratch - My boss. Capitalized masculine pronouns
    • Porrim - kid
    • Aranea - other kid
    • Anhelia Aescar - The Giant Among Men, Giant

And yes. Person that resembles a cat and likes cats. Not someone who fucks cats. Though honestly she'd probably joke that the Disciple fucks cats.

• Like x 7
  6. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

... So Twisty is a territorial, ten-foot obligate carnivore who would absolutely prey on small mammals like platypuses given half a chance...

• Like x 3
  7. winterykite

apostasias altmode is not that small xxD and she's venomous.
    hm, i wonder what that stuff would do to an organic since it's primed for mechanical lifeforms.

8. TwoBrokenMirrors

I was mostly trying to indicate that Twisty's response to her changing form is absolutely going to be OH IT'S LUNCH TIME! xP
    No idea! Jetski will be very upset if Twisty gets hurt, though. xP

• Like x 1
  9. TwoBrokenMirrors

...nobody saw that awful mispost. sssh.

• Like x 1
  10. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I'm amused by the Handmaid deciding that Anhelia should be "Giant" in the typical ironic way that tends to be applied. Anhelia is 4'11", though generally the boots add a couple inches and so do the hat.

• Like x 1
  11. Petra

Petra space case

Lacuna is going to straight-up punch Norm if he pushes at her again. She just finally started to get into a good mood after a bad thought spiral, so.

• Like x 1
  12. Aondeug

She was put on the spot and the Handmaid does not back down. The Handmaid spits in your fucking face and kicks your teeth in for daring to suggest she back down and rethink things.

Anyway. I am tempted to have dancer Tori burst in on the scene and be like YOU WANNA GO SON to Cronus. Partly because Cronus is a dick and partly because Lacuna is a dancer type and was interested in his dancing and is a good nice person who is also a giant fucking robot. He is often in a state of low level frustration or anxiety but hurting those he cares about at all is RAGE inducing.

Though not berserker levels of it. Yet. Again really.

13. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

juice is not great at innuendo

• Like x 5
  14. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

To be fair what I *meant* to imply with Switchblade's "Talking things out behind the shack" was supposed to be a clumsy and unsubtle play on a common saying about well... shoting someone or at least beating them up but tee bee aitch the innuendo is much better and also in character so. *shrugs and rolls with it*

• Like x 4
  15. winterykite

well, those are not arguments but tragic political suicides no one was present to prevent.

• Like x 6
  16. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

of course :P

• Like x 3
  17. Ipuntya

707 is laughing because people are speculating about what he could have possibly meant, when in actuality he was just shitposting

and while he might be capable of sending the giant robots viruses or something, in reality he is just cheesily pretending to have hacked into mala

he is a true shitposter at heart, you see

• Like x 5
  18. Petra

Petra space case

Sorry @Ipuntya , Lacuna is not a fan of cheese monkey robot llama 'random' humor. :P

• Like x 1
  19. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

@Siegward player: I try not to fuck with people about their writing styles, but please Google the appropriate declension of the archaic English second person pronouns, because I did a lot of mediaeval history in grad school and it will be easier for my characters to interact with him if I'm not wincing in actual brain pain over things like "thou's" when what you want to say is "thy".

My sincere apologies, I really don't want to spoil your fun, I just can't make it not bug me despite really trying to.

20. Ipuntya

@cryptoThelematrix i agree, except siegward of catarina does not even speak in arhaic english to begin with. he just speaks in a somewhat old-fashioned but british accent. it's also slow and simple, sounding as if he is constantly lost in thought

i apologize to whoever rp's him, but your siegward is rather on the :excalibur: side of ooc, especially since the already incorrect usage of archaic english is also done poorly, and it's a bit uncomfortable to read

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice