Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i am so tired i accidentally posted a mara post with the juice account, then deleted the wrong post

2. Ipuntya

does anyone have the second response to colleg quoted so i can repost it?

the one that doesn't sound like mara

3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Go naaaap

4. Ipuntya

can't, exam week tomorrow and i'm only taking a short break since i'm posting from the bathroom

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Since it´s a dreamweirdspace, I feel like the spr might contain all those lost socks if you were a curious little mi who could climb into enough nooks and crannies to look for a gift.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    • Like x 5
  6. Loq

Gess is a tiny paranoid egg who is still getting used to the concept of "friendly acquaintance" and does not quite understand that Ford will aggressively dad 99% of the Rave's inhabitants if given half a chance :P sorry Ford

• Like x 6
  7. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Neither he nor I are offended by anything we've seen. Did we miss something? He likes Congessi though.

8. Loq

Her immediate reaction to him stating such to Fake College was to go back to her hidey-hole and declare she neither wants nor needs his help :P (At least one of those things is a lie, Ford is just not one of the people she considers Safe to accept favors from even if he is vaguely pale-attractive to her.) Probably not offensive by Ford's standards (considering at the very least Clover and Chroma's normal attitudes), and it never escalated past that because Cooleg faded out, but still not the most polite response.

9. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

can i apologize for lil miss malignant narcissist here

• Like x 1
  10. cleverThylacine

11. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Of course it's white.

• Like x 2
  12. cleverThylacine

hahahah. sure. Triggering the hell out of Ford, but he's about to accept for once that there is someone he can't save.

• Like x 1
  13. Aondeug

It probably has a silly name like Banlamh (White Hand/Arm).

• Like x 1
  14. cleverThylacine

once again page 413 passes without a homestuck reference, because we've got gravity falls up in everything. Well except for the raystuck characters.

• Like x 4
  15. Ipuntya

edgy jame knows what guns are?

16. Aondeug

Irish myth cycle Jame doesn't know what they are. But I the narrator do know. And as narrator it is my confusing right to confuse all with my narration.

• Like x 5
  17. cleverThylacine

We didn't banish Bill that way in Weirdmageddon Tango, because we diverged from canon somewhere between Weirdmageddon I and Weirdmageddon II (we had freed Ford and banished Bill before WMG 2 aired, but I predicted so much of WMG 2 accidentally...) but Dipper remembered what Ford said to him in The Last Mabelcorn...

18. cleverThylacine

what's marin karin? I googled it and all I got was Persona

19. Ipuntya

a spell that causes a "charm" effect.

how this manifests may vary, but it usually involves playable characters turning on each other

20. Ipuntya

it gets used a lot in shin megami tensei and persona games. mara is in both

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice