Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Magic meta time: so DA magic doesn't seem to include a LOT in the way of language? So I suspect what Berit's talking about is a general feeling of weirdness due to somebody who's using a totally different framework than she is. She's modern-Circle-educated after all.

• Like x 2
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Incidentally, Heliose went Rift Mage. Mmmmm dat AoE. So while he did lose some of his direct connection to the Fade, he's still a lot more involved with it than he might have been if he'd gone a different path.

• Like x 2
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Berit's also technically Rift Mage iirc, but I didn't branch out that much into skills for it. i loved the description of it as weird new dangerous magic but I didn't actually use it that much. (Also I couldn't find the necessary books until way late in the game, lol.)

Fun Berit Fact Time: she doesn't have proper vallaslin. She has some old-ass archaic ones she and her friend found in a book in the Circle tower. But most humans can't tell the difference. :P

• Like x 2
  4. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

i forgot how much i loved merrill and now i want to play these stupid games again

but inquisition hurts me so much

why bioware

WHY

CAN THE RECONSTRUCTIONISTS HAVE NOTHING?

• Like x 1
  5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

norm is not well-versed in the difference between alternian and beforan culling yet

• Like x 1
  6. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

gwawd is JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE WHY IS HE BEING YELLED AT

• Like x 2
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"gwawd hates his job and knows more about how to get around the law than how things are supposed to go, he's obviously faking"
    A++ most sensible answer well done

• Like x 3
  8. furrylatula

gwawd mumbles a lot because the badge on his chest records shit. whoevers sifting through it doesnt care enough to decipher mumbling but they do care if he outright defies his job

• Like x 2
  9. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Who is playing the Teal Grub's lusus? Please come back before Valiska and/or Sawbones and/or Sunshine steals it and takes it off to some other RP its player did not sign it up for.

• Like x 1
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sawbones won´t take the grub, she is threatening to fetch the lusus. Probably by the scruff of it´s neck.

• Like x 2
  11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

who was playing @Gabberwock?

(no, lewis carroll is not the answer i'm looking for. the joke has already been made pages ago.)

• Like x 3
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sawbones won´t harm dualscar if the player lets her squash him btw. She just wants him to shut up.

• Like x 2
  13. cleverThylacine

I am deliberately keeping Sunshine away from the grub though. Norm thinks Sunshine dislikes children. Sunshine is grossed out by the idea of either himself or Norm or Papyrus (maybe especially Papyrus, since that could be visible) being pregnant and he's not to thrilled about Dali doing that either but he would react to a tiny abandoned wiggler probably much the way Dave did in UFUT.

• Like x 2
  14. cleverThylacine

I love the sad kitty pity party.

• Like x 2
  15. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I'm specifically keeping Life Support out of this because his parenting drive is freaking nuts but he is afraid of accidentally hurting something tiny and unarmored.

• Like x 2
  16. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ave to the rescue with a... maybe not so good solution BUT it's the best solution they can come up with at a month old.
    And yeah Flipside is being kept out as well. Hurdle loves him but adopting a tiny squishie infant would be a bit hard to indulge even for him.

• Like x 1
  17. furrylatula

im not even gonna lie naked itch would be like 30% more hygienic because thats a pretty big layer of filth peeled off

• Like x 3
  18. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Stop making me sad about fictional alien kids damn it

(mostly joking)

• Like x 2
  19. furrylatula

dont worry itch likes being filthy

20. furrylatula

wait youre talking about the teal grub arent you

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice