Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

id like to formally apologize for Thames' existence

he is a slimy and manipulative piece of shit

@Loq Thames is itching to be his manipulative and slimy self at Silverburst, shall i go right ahead or do you object?

2. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

slimy and manipulative pieces of shit are a thing you have to deal with with trolls :/ Mahree is just a bit extra disappointed to find one operating under 69.

• Like x 2
  3. cantankerousAquarius

thames is the wo r s t. .. ... ...

• Like x 1
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

He can certainly attempt, if you don't mind me skipping out and answering tomorrow :P

5. cantankerousAquarius

i dont wanna upset you OOC! i just wanted to check first.

clarification request: is the skipping out bc u find it upsetting, or? i dunno if this is a stupid question. anxiety brain is chewing on me rn.

6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

soooooooooooooooo...

In Weirdmageddon Tango, the Condesce has decided to invade Dimension 52 (which is probably a bad idea given that the Pennarine Imperium has one of the smaller space fleets in that dimension), and she can actually get there, because during Weirdmageddon she ran into Reverse Stanford (think Mirrorverse Gravity Falls) and she bound Will Cipher, and then she found out that this bastard had rescued a bunch of trolls and they were living in his house and that he might even possibly have some connection to the Sufferists...

So one of the things the Pineses intend to do (because frankly, Ford and the other teleporters/dimension travellers are at risk of becoming Helmsmen themselves if Condie takes over their galaxy) is subvert the Helmsmen. Should you decide that you would like to investigate and could put up with being in a game that is very structured at least long enough to pull of a cameo appearance, somebody's gotta be Mituna. HICSS Iron Hammer is going to be one of the ships that defects right out from under her.

I would like, think about it carefully because we have a structured style of play that's not for everyone and some people really really don't like it (essentially I gm it like it was tabletop, only it's online so we don't use dice too much), but holy shit does Ford want to save Mituna.

7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Nah s a good question, I am Bad at the explaining bit cos I'm tired.

Which is why I'm skedaddlin: to go to bed! I'll pop back in here if he starts bothering me For Real, promise o/

• Like x 1
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

"too much" implies that we use dice at all :P

9. cleverThylacine

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. (I would frankly take more than a hug if it was on offer but there's a Reason I also play Valiska even though she's sooo much nicer than me usually...)

thanks so much! I <3 him so in canon and I <3 it that people like the way I play him.

• Like x 1
  10. cleverThylacine

I have actually used them on my end when trying to figure shit out on my own once or twice but yeah that.

• Like x 1
  11. i don't mind structure, but i've never played a tabletop game so i am...not very sure what you mean, there! i'm always up for a chance to rp mituna, tho! how about i try and skim enough of the rp to get an idea of who everyone is or w/e and get back to you in a couple days, would that work? i mean my kneejerk reaction is 'yes, i would love to' but i don't want to stumble in the middle of y'all's lovely rp and make a mess, haha.

• Like x 3
  12. cleverThylacine

It will be a while before we're ready to bring any helmstrolls in--we have to get back into the Falls past all the damn MIBs first and demolish the Fear-Amid, and then we have to have a time-skip so Vali's not still preggers when Condie invades (she'll have tiny kits, of course, but). So please take your time, you've got at least a few weeks to consider it...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    • Like x 1
  13. okay, cool! i will get in touch w/ you sometime in the next couple weeks, then. that'll give me time to read instead of skim, lmao 8)

• Like x 1
  14. cleverThylacine

@unknownanonymous I got a non spr2 question to ask you, get on discord so we don't mess up the thread with it?

• Like x 1
  15. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

oh my god do you know who would be the literal worst fucking character to throw into the mix right now
    upload_2016-8-22_20-47-16.png

• Like x 5
  16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Please.

• Like x 2
  17. oh my god yes. let's see if we can make mituna actually cry (i kid, i kid. barely)

18. furrylatula

give me ten minutes this is gonna be fuckin long

• Like x 1
  19. furrylatula

636 WORDS BABY

• Like x 5
  20. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

@furrylatula HOLY SHIT

YOUR KANKRI IS SPOT ON, GOOD SIR

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice