Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

as the person who has been reading norm the genie fanfic for at least 8 years and has never been particularly picky about them, i regret to inform you that that fanfic doesn't exist

well that or i have yet to stumble upon the search terms necessary to find it

• Like x 3
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Maybe now that the waveform's collapsed it will magically pop into existence by Rule 34.

• Like x 4
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"Get some manners," they say, attempting what would be bloody murder outside the Rave. Hypocrisy, what hypocrisy, there is only a well-adjusted polite robot demigod here.

• Like x 5
  4. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

itch is pretty much a sentient cockroach anyways. youre going to have to kick her ass way harder to have an effect

• Like x 2
  5. Loq

Pls to not step on the cockroach anyway, das r00d :P

6. furrylatula

im pretty sure teal baby is still naked. someone please get them some pants

• Like x 3
  7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i love how the cronii are the spr2's buttmonkeys :D:D:D

• Like x 1
  8. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

norm is playing a dangerous game

juice's pouting proficiency is not something to be trifled with

• Like x 1
  9. Ipuntya

NORM KNOWS NOT THE DARK FORCES WITH WHICH HE TAMPERS

• Like x 2
  10. blue

blue hightown funk you up

berit: so definitely, definitely dalish

is merrill likely to notice on close inspection that berit's face tattoos are 1) janky in places and 2) don't visibly correspond to any of the gods' designs :P

• Like x 2
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i love vic, she's so cynical. the.. perfect introduction to modern Earth life for merrill?? :P

• Like x 1
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

She might? Though I do imagine Merrill as one of those who...really misses those sorts of details. Brilliant but only in her area really.

AND YES. VIC IS LOVELY MORVEN.

• Like x 2
  13. Ipuntya

i have no idea what musk actually smells like, since i have almost no sense of smell

14. furrylatula

isnt musk just like. b.o.

i dont know anything about it but neither does itch so it works out

15. Loq

I mean. Technically musk is a chemical produced by certain plants and animals (and, nowadays, synthetically produced), used in perfumes and such. One can be said to smell "musky" (like musk) but... human bodies don't make it, no.
    On the colloquial side of things, though, yes, "musk" is used nowadays as a general catch-all for "smells like sex," blah blah luxury-as-attractiveness blah blah word drift.

That doesn't mean trolls don't produce actual musk, or that Itch knows anything beyond the slang term :P

• Like x 2
  16. Ipuntya

orlandeau wants to override the golden shower with an all-on-one water war

17. furrylatula

congratulations, youve done the impossible

youve stricken fear into the cold blackened heart of itch

• Like x 8
  18. furrylatula

she didnt even wish it back. shes just that good at achieving filthiness

• Like x 2
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I changed Sala's user title to... clarify some things. :::PPP
    sala.png
    *Sala voice*
    you guys are racist and i shouldnt have to educate you like this but ill power through it all heroic and stuff

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    • Like x 3
  20. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

NOTE: this is not my game and I don't make the rules, BUT this is my understanding of how dreamspaces/astral projection/lucid dreaming and so forth work:

Probably she subconsciously wished it back lol. Valiska stopped showering her when it was clear her objections were of actual painishness and not brattitude, but she did wish her clean.

(Valiska would probably not forcibly shower someone IRL*, but in a dreamspace? Genuinely surprised that it worked if Itch really wanted it not to happen that badly.)

But if Itch's self-image is unalterably linked with her funky stench then there is literally nothing anyone can do about it, in a dreamspace she will reek to high heaven forever anon and a day because the stench is a part of Itch. Like, you could cut my hair in a dreamscape, but it wouldn't stay cut.

You can however decide that you don't notice Itch. Jade did that. I wish Valiska would do that, but she's worried about the wiggler. Then again she would probably see SOMETHING poking the wiggler, and could get between the wiggler and SOMETHING.

(*although sometimes you gotta give a kit a bath as gently as possible whether a kit wants a bath or not, and this is part of being a mama catte. if your other kit has peed the bed, they both need baths; or if they have been playing in poison ivy, or fallen on fresh paint, or whatever.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice