Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I think I have a signature on Simon (bc fuck you I wrote that limmerick so everyone has to suffer seeing it every single time I post on him) and one on Curaverimus bc six characters use that one and I forget their names too.
    And I have seen spoiler tags in sigs so presumably yes?

• Like x 2
  2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

The Clown had nested spoilers in its sig (or did, anyway, dunno if that's changed since I blocked it), they're doable.

• Like x 3
  3. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

@Mendacity you have to turn sigs on and also be in landscape mode on mobile to see signatures, I've found out.

• Like x 5
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

ohh, i forgot about the landscape mode thing. thank you!

5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I don't. I'd find it really odd and just not...right to have it there. If and when I feel not lazy enough to write up info it would go in their profiles and solidly be away. But then I play mostly established characters (Rom is the sole exception really) so it doesn't matter much.

• Like x 1
  6. Aondeug

now i want to put pretentious poetry in their signatures because that is what signatures are for for me

Pretention.

• Like x 2
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Beware, mis incoming.

• Like x 2
  8. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

well, that's what i got for lumipyry/gobano
    a four-liner from her canon, in which she speaks exactly like she does in the rave except she's not a troll and still alive.

• Like x 2
  9. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

yeah, the clown has woody got wood in his signature

i'm surprised anyone has actually blocked him tho, i apologize if the clown has made you uncomfortable in any way

• Like x 1
  10. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Since there's a lot of cross-pollination I would like to say that I would not be happy if sigs carried over into WT. *shrug* it's hard enough to read the threads when there are multiple conversations going on in multiple posting styles...and most people can't see them anyway.

(Also we have had problems with people thinking their character has access to all the info that is not part of the post like someone's classpect, before. If I want more info on characters I usually go to their profile page and look at personal details, I am always surprised that more people don't fill THAT out. Putting it there makes it accessible without putting it into IC space.)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I've got a scattering of accounts I've got blocked from SwirlingFlight, so that I don't lose spoons seeing them when I'm not in the mood to. Generally, if I sign in as any of my rp accounts, I'm willing to Face The Clown

• Like x 2
  12. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Some people are just plain uncomfortable with clowns, although I haven't blocked the clown because it's not that big of a deal for me personally. Don't sweat it.

• Like x 1
  13. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I don't use the Personal Details section bc it is so incredibly out of the way that it doesn't even remotely occur to me to use it. If I'm actually requested to do that I will, but otherwise... *shrug*.

• Like x 2
  14. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

same here w the personal details section

i have so many accounts i don't really bother too much with it unless requested

• Like x 1
  15. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

If people are putting information in signatures, I'd just like to note that I keep sigs off despite having found the toggle first day I was on Kintsugi. I'm very brain-twitchy re: signatures, so if people are putting anything vital in them, it'd be nice to at least have a crosspost to the OOC thread for me to dig into referencing instead.

• Like x 2
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

While so far no one is using them, maybe crossposting any info in a signature to the character profile could be a thing? It would be more convenient than in a thread where it can get buried.

• Like x 2
  17. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

That's probably the more sensible option, yes. :P

• Like x 2
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

The mis at least do have some info in their profile btw. I think Cosmina does too but otherwise I´ve been lazy.

19. Aondeug

Pretention only sigs for me. Not even links. MEH.

And now I ponder being Lady Maria. Just so I can add to my list of accounts I rarely if ever use. What would she even do. Attempt to kill the clown?

• Like x 1
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Nothing in any of my OCs signatures, and only a quote i'm sort of attached to in this account's sig, heh.
    Is there a profile thread? I didn't actually... know about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice