Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Here lies Tori, buried in dogs?

We could invite Grimly as well.

• Like x 1
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

TORI WOULD LITERALLY DIE AND GRIMLY WOULD LAUGH.

• Like x 2
  3. @sirsparklepants sooo...is there any way that my dickbag could throw your dickbag ass over tit? because by god does he want to. (i won't do anything u don't want tho obvi!)

4. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Woop sorry was doing other things, but yes! Oar is from a world that's covered in water so he's ridiculously light. So the answer to "how far can he be thrown" is "very"

• Like x 4
  5. sirsparklepants

Allied health problems: having to read Kankri's post three times because you can't figure out what the hell a stethoscope has to do with a sfw presumed pitch flirtation.

(I misread "osculation" as "auscultation", which is the medical term for listening to things with a stethoscope, especially when you're taking blood pressure the old-fashioned way.)

• Like x 5
  6. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

kankri has some kinks he hasnt admitted to himself

• Like x 6
  7. sirsparklepants

I had to make the joke, so here, have @Lillian S---- , the jokey Victorian AU version of Life Support, who's studying to be a doctor in England in the 1890s.

• Like x 3
  8. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

@taxonomicAtrocity I am having tons of fun w/Sev and Mituna's conversation, btw, but I am also sick and now taking cold medicine, so if I suddenly drop out I probably fell asleep in my chair or sth :)

• Like x 1
  9. @Kit okay, np! sucks that you're sick 8(

(if you wanna pick it up tomorrow sometime if you drop off now i def won't protest)

10. paladinkit

i am having fun and wanna keep having fun until i can't anymore :) but whenever you need to go is fine - I'm bouncing around the internet between at least two different RPs and tumblr rn

• Like x 1
  11. furrylatula

if i fade in and out w kankri thats bc his replies take SO LONG and i cant do it consistently

• Like x 4
  12. paladinkit

Most people do fade in and out! I'm just v aware rn of the disconnect between how very engaged and energetic my character seems and how very hard I started crashing last time I took this cold medicine. :P

13. i'm gonna be on for a while yet, i think!

• Like x 1
  14. furrylatula

he cant even seduce the guy who wants to destroy the world im giggling

• Like x 4
  15. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

@furrylatula how long will it be until your ray starts hitting on all the transformers

• Like x 2
  16. furrylatula

which ones does he like i know jack shit about gay robots

• Like x 2
  17. Ipuntya

the edgy ones

• Like x 1
  18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

megatron, vos, lockdown, optimus prime, and rung are a few i remember off the top of my head from his kin/headmate lists

19. furrylatula

fuck it this is homestuck era ray because i dont know enough about his interests post-homestuck

• Like x 2
  20. Ipuntya

it's doubly hilarious in a terrible sort of way how the fl ray is harrassing cronus after cronus used mcsiggy's sticker

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice