Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

OK but look at Ford's sometime, it starts with "Trust me I'm a scientist" and then a wolfpupy comic lol...

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I'll try to remember it :P

3. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

this one's pretty good too but it's all text so I can post it here for your amusement:

Your name is DIPPER PINES and you have just turned thirteen years old. You have a passion for PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS. You also love OLDER GIRLS who are GOOD AT KICKING ASS. You and your sister MABEL were sent to spend the summer with your GREAT-UNCLE STAN, a grifter of DUBIOUS MORALITY, in a small town called GRAVITY FALLS.

Earlier this summer, you discovered a JOURNAL created by your GREAT-UNCLE FORD, who was once a paranormal investigator himself. Unfortunately, your investigations attracted the attention of a demon named BILL CIPHER, with whom your great-uncle had some UNFORTUNATE DEALINGS.

Your GREAT-UNCLE FORD offered you an APPRENTICESHIP, which you accepted. Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, BILL CIPHER invaded your home dimension in a catastrophic multidimensional event known as WEIRDMAGEDDON. You and your FLUSHCRUSH WENDY had to RESCUE your sister from her own DREAM BUBBLE, but in the process, WENDY was MURDERED.

You now live on PENNARION, one of the primary PLANETS in DIMENSION 52, with your GREAT-UNCLE FORD and his alien wife, VALISKA, who have adopted you and your sister. You've learned to speak and read ALTERNIAN and you now have a KISMESIS, LORELI RHEINS. You have also become a PRACTICING SORCERER.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    • Like x 3
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i look at them. :D

• Like x 1
  5. unknownanonymous

just came up with a relevant pun:

the itchcourse

• Like x 7
  6. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

oh dear god i dont even want to know about the discourse surrounding itch if she were a real character

• Like x 2
  7. Valenorn

Valenorn Praise the Commonwealth

Good try Itch, good try.

8. furrylatula

itch absolutely loves the idea of conditional minorship

• Like x 1
  9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I realized that I genuinely adore Itch for a lot of the same reasons I adore Sera and now I'm having a crisis of faith

• Like x 2
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´m still amused that itch picks fights with mis of all things. I mean not everyone likes silly fuzzballs but picking a fight with them takes a special kind of person. However, I´m also afraid dualscar has given the mis some very good itch repellent.

• Like x 3
  11. furrylatula

tbh itch is one of the most fun cronuses to rp bc she actually has passion for things

most of the others are just burnt out and apathetic

• Like x 6
  12. Valenorn

I'm trying to find that quote by Itch said sooo long ago about all the girls in the SPR should line up and meet him. i remember it because Norm and Juno got into a small misunderstanding.

13. furrylatula

itch goes by she/her btw!!

14. Valenorn

I keep forgetting ugh. i'm sorry.

But you do know which quote i'm talking about right?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  15. blue

blue hightown funk you up

(spits out my tea) FUCK

16. unknownanonymous

@The Man 227

17. Valenorn

Thank you. :3 I knew I wasn't insane

• Like x 1
  18. unknownanonymous

you're welcome!

19. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Profile pages: 120% optional, since SPR needs to be low stress and the processes of (a) deciding what information to provide in them, (b) figuring out how best to word it, and (c) actually filling it out are all spoon-draining.

I tend to add jokey things for occupation and location, reminders to myself of their quirks. Vegetoid has a very rough Undertale menu, aeiou has a highly relevant video, and Papyrus has the most; a list of his various sortings, a more-realistic image to give another perspective of what he looks like, and a quick summary of the headcanons we're operating with in WT (as opposed to the other versions of him I've play on Dreamwidth.)

With Dreamwidth games that provide formats for us to fill out, I fill those out. Like check this and this out for Lost Carnival; a summary of what he's doing in that setting, and a post of contact information. Both of those are what the mods need to be able to quickly reference, but other players might also find useful to look at. Same with game applications. And while I make plenty of other reference posts for myself (this archive of all my threads, my jokey headcanon of Papyrus' preferred Pokemon team, even the keywords for his icons)... the center things in all of those is functionality. I try to lay them out in a way so that others looking at it could get something out of it, but really, it's just so I can easily get back at the information in them.

I can see how a description of physical appearance, or a full body image, would be pretty dang handy. And keeping a list of "these topics really upset this character, so don't be surprised if they get Very Unhappy if it's mentioned around them" could be, too... What other sorts of things do you like to see when you look at profile pages?

• Like x 3
  20. furrylatula

dualturkey otp

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice