SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

2015-04-12 14.18.54.jpg
    Binder + the T shirt I bought specifically to wear when my chest was flat + thematically appropriate rainbow umbrella + four flower bouquets and a cake for the birthday girls whose party I'm on my way to = yeyesssssssssss

(The only problem is I just realized there's 5 birthday girls, not 4, so I have the wrong number of flower bouquets and am a goober)

• Like x 9
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

so happy i just needed to selfie it!!!

Photo on 2015-04-12 at 10.03 PM.jpg

• Like x 9
  3. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

So today in honour of 413 I decided to don my Rose cosplay, but I ran into some complications. Apparently my favourite eyeliner is missing, so that. I usually use liquid eyeliner, but I could only find the liquid liner with the crappy applicator. Also the formula is all gunky.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also had to get rid of my Rose shirt a while back because of holes in places they don't need to be, thank you very much. So I decided Rose could wear Kanaya's shirt.

• Like x 7
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

TPhoto_00115.jpg TPhoto_00116.jpg TPhoto_00117.jpg

• Like x 2
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

[​IMG]
    I looked nice this morning.

• Like x 3
  6. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

So I have this lace-up dress made of green buckskin that I got a while ago. It's kind of a chore to get into, and I'm also not super-comfortable wearing it in public anywhere other than a ren faire, but I wore it today. Because. That is why.

And though I am kind of loathe to post images of myself, the fact that I got into this dress and am enjoying myself in it means I feel compelled to make a public record of the event. So here are some shitty underexposed phone selfies, yay!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics taken in my mom's room, I don't have a mirror. Tempted to start listing all the things wrong with them, so I'm posting now and going somewhere else before I give in to either that, or the one demanding that I remove what little evidence of my existence I've left here so OK buh-bye.

• Like x 8
  7. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

The dress, and you, look great. I know it's hard to not let your thoughts go that way, though.

• Like x 1
  8. ADigitalMagician

ADigitalMagician The Ranty Tranny

2015-04-21 10.43.50.jpg

This dress makes me feel like a million bucks.

• Like x 6
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

it's been a while since you said that but i saw this fanart of john egbert by indigo-elixir and was, like, "wow! i suddenly really get what you mean now!"

plus:

Photo on 2015-04-22 at 4.09 AM.jpg

• Like x 7
  10. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Photo on 4-23-15 at 8.16 AM.jpg Photo on 4-23-15 at 8.17 AM.jpg Photo on 4-23-15 at 8.17 AM #2.jpg Photo on 4-23-15 at 8.16 AM #2.jpg

• Like x 8
  11. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

selfie.jpg
    Got my binder yesterday.
    from underworks, the owners of which deserve a sainthood or something.
    binder selfie.jpg

• Like x 7
  12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

You look awesome, go you.

13. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Thank you :D

• Like x 1
  14. IvyLB

So Claire's was having a 3 for 2 sale on prom accessoiries. And I was searching for a golden tiara since I started Lolita fashion whch has been a p long time ago, and I'm weak and have zero impulse control sooooo
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BONUS: ISwearImNotAModelTheCameraJustTurnedOnByItself
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  15. IvyLB

Since I mentioned it in the wtf AFAB bodies? thread, here are a few pictures of me wearing lolita and ignoring the body image issues it sort of gives me sometimes
    (All of these are taken by other people because outfit shots are hard at selfie angles. So. These are just the outfits I felt very much GOOD about too sooooooo)
    (I will stop disclaimering myself now)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 8
  16. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Made today in the elevator. The pic doesn't do my longshirt justice, it's bright purple ::D
    P300415_09.34_1.png

• Like x 6
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

[​IMG]

Was cute on my way to work the other day. I love my hair here, it looks kinda pinup-ish to me. :D

• Like x 3
  18. IvyLB

@Acey you are so cute oh gosh

• Like x 1
  19. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

[​IMG]
    Me and my best friend at free comic book day!
    (also if you all could vote for us here by clicking our picture in the album and hitting like we'd appreciate it.)

• Like x 8
  20. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

picture014.jpg
    Went and got my hair cut today.

• Like x 11
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice