SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  2. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

OH MY GOD

ETA: Icon. This is me now. This is me forever.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    • Like x 5
  3. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@wes scripserat @jacktrash I think of everyone as their icon too and that's why its Wrong for my icon not to be a selfie

• Like x 3
  4. kmoss

kmoss whoops

God that makes me a douchey grammar star
    not all that off course, actually :D

• Like x 6
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Does that mean I'm actually Damara?

I can live with this.

BETTER HAIR PIC.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    • Like x 7
  6. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

My icon is actually me, although I'm in costume and had longer hair. For an actual picture, behold probably the most sweet-lolita thing I am likely ever to wear. Apologies for the bathroom I took it in, haha.
    FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like x 7
  7. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Hm - which part of my icon is me, though? !

8. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

[​IMG]

#selfie #nofilter #nomakeup #crushedflatbyamudflowhalfabillionyearsago

• Like x 14
  9. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

myah.jpg
    hair.PNG

• Like x 13
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

Also, after going through the entirety of this thread: far too many super attractive people, this is not allowed.
    -Kath grumbles to herself in Australia, too far away from all the people she would like to hang out with in the meatspace -

• Like x 6
  11. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@KathyGaele 1. you too are super attractive and 2. allow me to join you in grumbling from the deep, chilly south of Brazil that is not even what foreigners picture when they picture Brazil

• Like x 5
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 10
  13. AbsenteeLandlady123

@littlemissCodeless See, this what I'm talking about. Far too gorgeous to be legal. Also your fashion sense is on point. I'd love to have the confidence to wear any of those outfits.

• Like x 1
  14. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

tired me_small.jpg

I'm not used to taking selfies. I've only just started out of an effort to build up my self esteem.

Photo on 4-4-15 at 17.50 #2.jpg

Edit: Jesus, I look like that creepy KLM stewardess in the instruction movies. :p

• Like x 13
  15. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Nah @Fish butt you look like a rad person with awesome taste in both museums and earrings ;)

• Like x 1
  16. Fish butt

O jeez, I just realised that exhibition booklet was on the fridge behind me. And thanks about the earrings!!! I've never had my ears pierced and while I don't really have the guts to do it, I still wanted to see how I looked like with them so I bought a bunch of clip-ons. I'm still way too nervous with earrings and make-up - I'm always pulling at my earlobes and rubbing my eyes. I need a collar of shame.

17. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

@Fish butt Are you me, I love the way earrings look but somehow the idea of poking holes in my ears is just not super appealing (also both my mom and my sister who have their ears pierced developed allergies to some metals or something?) so I went earring-less until I found some clip-ons at a store in town. I've got eleven or twelve pairs now (that I hardly ever wear 'cause they pinch and I am a weenie. I don't know if it's how they're made or if I'm doing something wrong, woe).

The first pair I bought, still my favourite:

[​IMG]

Hoops within hoops:

[​IMG]

One of my recent purchases because apparently I cannot resist shiny things:

[​IMG]

Bonus: Our most affectionate cat came to say hi while I was selfie-ing and deposited about a cubic inch of hair and assorted cat-debris all over my clothes just as I took a photo.

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  18. Fish butt

@Elaienar I hope I'm doing the tag thingy right. :p But you look so cute! I love your earrings, and don't worry, I have the same problem. Clip-ons pinch me a lot so I'm also a bit of weenie with that... haha. Also is there a cute animal thread? I want to see your cats! (I'm a dog person myself, but fur is fur and cute is cute)

• Like x 2
  19. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

I wasn't planning on displaying my phizog all up in here, but my hair is so fucking rad and I had to show someone.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    • Like x 18
  20. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

@Elaienar honestly that's part of the reason I got my ears pierced in the first place, because I could never handle clip-ons. It may have something to do with having attached earlobes, is my theory?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice