SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

xD thank you! We literally put all my hair into a bunch of tiny pony tails and cut them off. Then trimmed it up so it didn't look like a giant mess.

2. albedo

albedo metasperg

That's kind of awesome. My hair's pretty short right now, so it wouldn't be that much work, but I still have no idea what I'm doing with short-hair style, after having it long for so long.

3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

because my hair was on point today:
    [​IMG]

• Like x 18
  4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Agreed on that; impressive hair!

• Like x 1
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh wow, that hair is BITCHIN'. I approve.

6. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I use this stuff called forming cream, which is a weird nice-smelling combo of wax and hair gel.
    And then I wear a hat for four hours, run my hands through my hair, and it looks like this.
    (best purchase of my life)

• Like x 1
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

8. Nochi

Nochi small waterfall of pure void

this is an acceptable alternative to an intro post, right
    [​IMG]

• Like x 11
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hello! And you might notice that i feel you on lack of smiling. i always hated phtographers demanding it.

• Like x 1
  10. Nochi

*offers fistbump of solidarity* I hate the way smiling makes my face look. Not specifically my smile, I'm fine with that, but how it affects the rest of my face. Gaaaaah.

11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

*bunp*
    I´m just bad at it. I can do the mouth movment but if I try to do it on demand it just looks fake and creepy.

• Like x 1
  12. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Only one side of my mouth moves in realistic smile function, and if I try to do both at the same time, it looks very creepy. I can only smirk and glare.

13. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

Huh. Maybe I'm the same way? Like, I just don't like the aesthetic of smiles. I mean, my pics have one of me smiling and one not. And the trick is, I was so much happier in the not smiling pic than the smiling one.

14. Nochi

I think the moral of the story is that fake smiles are awful and should be eradicated immediately.

• Like x 5
  15. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Yeah, and people always ask "what's wrong?" When they see me in pictures. I hate fake smiles.

• Like x 2
  16. ingloriousHeist

ingloriousHeist Shen an Calhar

I'm feeling confident today. Here, have some hair-growing progress pictures.

So every 4-5 years I get a ridiculous amount of hair cut off. I can't find a good picture of me with my hair at it's longest, but I did find this:
    [​IMG]

I had 21 inches cut off! I looked drastically different before this, and in a couple of years I will look drastically different again!

[​IMG]

This is right after that haircut. I'm the one sticking out her tongue. My hair only actually came down to my shoulders.

[​IMG]

This is about a month or so after that.

[​IMG]

This is the most recent photo I have, from this past Friday. It hasn't been quite a year since I got it all chopped off, I think.

• Like x 10
  17. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Oh wow, I almost forgot about when your hair was that short. It was weirrrrrd.

18. ingloriousHeist

ingloriousHeist Shen an Calhar

Yeah, it wouldn't stay behind my shoulders, it was so odd. I've gotten 5 or 6 inches back already, and it's been a little over a year.

19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 2
  20. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon. (I prefer they/them pronouns)
    IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1186.JPG

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice