SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

IMAG0042.jpg
    I forgot to post my work selfie from Friday. Lmao.

• Like x 6
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

@Choco oh man that wig is adorable, where's it from?

3. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@IvyLB it's from Arda Wigs! this one in particular. i own one other wig from them, they're pretty much my go-to for cosplay wigs. always supremely quality, reasonably priced, fast shipping, and the company is run by cosplayers so they've got a lot of good resources & information.

4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

@Choco hella, thanks! wigs are always annoying to get for me because I usually fall in love with stuff from US or Asian companies and my customs office aready knows me as 'the wig lady' OuO" I'm trying to make the shift to EU companies to save me some annoyance, but I might buy some from Arda anyway because just looking over the selection they have, wow, mighty need.

5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

image.jpg

• Like x 8
  6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

everyone is still too cute, gosh.

• Like x 2
  7. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

facts: the kitten @bluefox is holding has heterochromia

• Like x 1
  8. blue

heterochromia cat! his name is Bowie. his siblings are jareth and ziggy.

• Like x 2
  9. emythos

CAM01792.jpg 1440168072155.jpg 1440168372406.jpg 1440168521903.jpg 1440168722949.jpg 1440201893846.jpg 1440251410712.jpg 1440167916087.jpg CAM01790.jpg CAM01793.jpg

• Like x 1
  10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@em extra super cute outfits, LOVE that star sweater, and love those snek pics!! it's nice to see some shapeshifters being out and about

• Like x 2
  11. emythos

CAM01796.jpg 1440251410712.jpg CAM01798.jpg CAM01799.jpg CAM01801.jpg CAM01802.jpg CAM01803.jpg CAM01805.jpg CAM01807.jpg
    and then, there are gonna be more pictures at the secret selfie thread. that's where the next batch is going, cause BINDER

• Like x 2
  12. emythos

THANK YOU
    yes, snek pics best pics.

13. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I 100% adore the first and last dresses!! They all look so cute though. :) (also sneks)

• Like x 1
  14. emythos

Thank you! I didn't end up getting anything there (too expensive) but later on I got this gorgeous swingy skirt from gap.
    (snekkkkks)

15. blue

I realize New Hampshire is bigger than the ten-mile circle I lived in, but if you are anywhere near Portsmouth, you should check it out! It is a gorgeous city, lots of good restaurants.

• Like x 1
  16. emythos

Will do. I was up in Laconia.

17. Imoyram

@emythos
    Cool! Swingy skirts are great. :D (also I understand the super expensive thing, I've looked at so many things and then glanced at the price tag, laughed, and returned it to the rack.)

(fun fact: I once did a creative writing project (in grade 2 mind you) and we had to put down writing inspiration, crumple the paper, throw it in a pile, then pick a different one out and continue to write that idea. We later read them out to the class with the others who worked on them, and I was v confused to see that someone wrote crackers down. Apparently they thought I had written snacks instead of snakes XD )

• Like x 1
  18. blue

image.jpg
    I was looking for this photo to show a friend, so while I have it on hand: good times from several halloweens ago. the full costume involved more stuff and no cat-patterned skirt, but NO ONE EVER TOOK A PICTURE OF IT. I could replicate it but my dad repainted the mask.. hm.. might try anyway.

• Like x 6
    • Winner x 1
  19. emythos

They really are. (saaaaaaame, why must cute clothes be so expensive?)
    (that is wonderful. how does that happen???)

• Like x 1
  20. Imoyram

I think I spelled it snecks actually XD and since everyone had grade 2 writing, they were confused and looked for a word with sn and ck so obviously snacks :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice