SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Excellent t-shirt, excellent ensemble, excellent person!

• Like x 1
  2. Elph

If Bernard Black had a baby with a hobbit, that would be me. WIN_20151217_00_03_26_Pro.jpg
    Also: this was me trying to do an OOTD selfie, but the lighting and the camera were completely insufficient. Fortunately, the result was cute anyway.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 16
  3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

4. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

@Elph u have the cutest scowly face...... also i love that pendant you're wearing, what is it made of?? :0

• Like x 2
  5. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

@Elph "Who are you? Have I joined a cult?"

• Like x 2
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Aw, thanks! :D The shirt was a birthday gift from a friend--it's actually a crop top (I cropped it a bit further since my friend ordered it a size too big; neither of us realized it ran large, so she ordered it in the size I told her I normally wear, which is completely reasonable so I ain't even mad), and it's SUPER comfy and soft.

7. Elph

@EulersBidentity I like to quote this regularly, often as a caption to my selfies.
    @unknownanonymous thank!! *blushy kaomoji*
    @applechime It's a wooden pendant painted with acrylic and watercolor, then coated with a waterproof finish, which is reflecting weirdly in the first selfie... in real life it's not all grey like that, it's actually a picture of a stained glass window. It's the same image as the one next to my left boob in the second picture.
    #it's the album art for the musical bare: a pop opera #because i am a huge gay dork who is literally in love with that play #no seriously #i refer to it only semi-jokingly as my boyfriend

• Like x 4
  8. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

so i got a hair cut a bit ago and it's super cute & also my parents bought new a house which means moving to a New State which as been a Whole Thing

[​IMG]

• Like x 17
  9. applechime

@Choco your hair + face + general ensemble are A++++ *insert good shit meme*

• Like x 1
  10. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

[​IMG]
    With pals

• Like x 8
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

(gets distracted by the cool stitch pattern on your sweater)

• Like x 5
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

[​IMG]
    Turns out I actually look good in bright blue lipstick?

• Like x 15
  13. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@applechime ....th-thank you so much omg *blushu*

@Acey everyone looks good in bright blue lipstick, these are #facts

also, @windmill that sweater looks super comfy & the color is very pretty, A+ knitwear choices

• Like x 4
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I am getting so tanned/sunburned here and I love it

(why do these always do the sideways thing, I think I've complained about this every time I post a selfie)
    20160226_164223.jpg

• Like x 12
  15. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Yo it my face
    selfie from a while ago 10572058_10205514642481225_4276729539012543303_o.jpg
    picture of a polaroid someone in my photography class took of me 20160303_105930.jpg

how do people get decently sized pictures on here?? I guess you can just click the thumbnails for full size

• Like x 7
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I upload them to Imgur and use the [ img src="img.png" ] thing.

17. applechime

ive been trying for the last half hour or so to take a selfie that looks more masculine than usual (which i've. never tried to do before, but i wanted to try because of the 'i know you are but what am i' thread) and i think i have achieved, at the most, a sort of femme-leaning androgyny. :/ masculinity is more difficult than i thought.

forgive my lack of fashion and damp hair!!
    wtf the fuck is masculinity.jpg
    regular sort of selfie for comparison???
    wtf the fuck is femininity.jpg
    idk??? how do u masculine. a failed experiment but it was sort of fun :p

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    • Like x 7
  18. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

angle your camera slightly more so you're shot from a subtle low angle. square your shoulders more and frown. narrow your eyes a little, but try not to squint (It's kind of a disapproving hardass expression you're aiming for)
    Hair tousled and over the ears but not in front of the face also ready more masc. the wet look actually helps there, i think. Try a sort of man-bun-esque look?
    this is of course all minus the wonders contouring can do :P

• Like x 6
  19. applechime

attempt number 2, with more scowling!! also a cat under my arm, which makes it difficult to maintain a scowl

grr. argh..jpg

• Like x 10
  20. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

yeah i think that looks significantly more masc!

(Also you have a great face :P)

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice