SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. albedo

albedo metasperg

Your eyes are pretty, though! Tbh, I'm always a little jealous of folks with darker coloring than me; it looks so dramatic.

• Like x 3
  2. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Getting good photos of my eyes is hard.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

my eyes also do the blue/grey/green thing. also they kind of have bits that are darker, and bits that are more gold, and apparently that... counts as a kind of heterochromia, according to previous eye pic people? I did not know that! That is kind of cool :)

• Like x 7
  3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Your eyebrows are INTENSE

• Like x 2
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

@Moss thank you! it's been easier to grow it out because the sides and back are buzzed, which avoids a lot of the Bad Haircut stages of growing my hair out .. I keep saying I'm going to chop it all off when I get tired of it, but it has yet to happen.

5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

@Raire ahhhhh thank you, I haven't done anything with them for what feels for such a long time because this program is ridiculous and it's so nice to have good eyebrows again

@blue I literally just did the same thing, I hate when sides and back grow too long, and right now I'm making an attempt to grow out the top

• Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    idk what my eyes count as but they sure are cool!

• Like x 9
  7. @taxonomicAtrocity Yes they count. I knew someone who had eye colors like that except he also had little gold flecks. It was awesome.

8. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

oooooh hazel-y blue eyes are neat. O:

i am loving this eyeball-spam, by the way. eye colours are always so beautiful but regular photos almost never show them to their True Potential (⋈○✪◡✪○)

• Like x 4
  9. ...i just realized that that posted upside-down. this is what i get 4 posting on mobile

@autopsyblue huh! i've always just thought that they were kind of weird. the yellow-brown makes telling what my actual eye color is kinda a pain lmao.( i normally just call them 'not-brown')

• Like x 1
  10. IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2157.JPG
    IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    Not really sure if the pictures are getting it right but I have light grey-blue eyes with a dark ring around the outside. I've actually gotten compliments on them once.

• Like x 8
  11. [​IMG]

a whole entire face this time! facing the right direction!

• Like x 19
  12. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I got a haircut yesterday, and I feel very pretty, and I'm only wearing chapstick, no make up at all, so selfie :)
    Photo on 4-30-16 at 5.22 PM.jpg

• Like x 17
  13. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

.....i had no idea heterochromia like that is an ACTUAL THING, i think i have this thing, wtf
    i will post pics tmrw??? wow

• Like x 2
  14. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

How are your lips naturally so pink?? :0 You're gorgeous!

15. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Are you kidding? Your eyes are GORGEOUS!

Honestly, the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen belong to a family friend's grandchildren. They're mixed-race (black dad, white mom) and utterly gorgeous kids in general, but their EYES, man. The best way I can describe their eye color is "melted chocolate"--a very deep and rich brown. And they're big and bright, and just...utterly beautiful eyes on kids that are friggin' adorable to begin with.

[​IMG]

• Like x 12
  16. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Girl: I am so excited!
    Boy: Does she really need to be doing this?

• Like x 5
  17. smyxolotl

smyxolotl a person.

LOOK LOOK I SHAVED ALL MY HAIR OFF

WIN_20160501_17_23_38_Pro.jpg

WIN_20160404_17_24_01_Pro.jpg

• Like x 15
  18. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

@smyxolotl ooooh the buzzcut really suits you!!!! it makes all your angles all sharp and dramatic!! also: you have fantastic eyebrows :0

• Like x 2
  19. smyxolotl

smyxolotl a person.

• Like x 1
  20. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Oh boy I haven't crossposted in a while
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 15
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice