SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

[​IMG]
    Actual picture of Snitch in the wild.

• Like x 15
  2. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

New phone, it's a cheap one and so is the camera but oh well.
    upload_2016-5-25_20-49-0.jpeg

• Like x 12
  3. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

• Like x 4
  4. palindromordnilap

So is everyone on this forum.

• Like x 3
  5. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

In which wes pretends he has short hair.

1464203075346-1929966938.jpg

• Like x 10
  6. blue

blue hightown funk you up

• Like x 4
  7. palindromordnilap

Hair is a very specific style known as "I gave up", and everyone comments on my nose but I don't really see the thing with it? IDK, I usually don't notice noses.

• Like x 2
  8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

it is noticeable to me because it has... a strong bridge? sort of like the elves in DA2.

• Like x 4
  9. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i bought this coal-grey-not-quite-black liquid lipstick from nyx ages ago at target and ive been kinda hesitant about wearing it, like, what if i dont look good???

put it on on a whim tonight while cleaning and fuck yes, good purchase, why did i even doubt it, i look so good

20160525_185711.jpg
    20160525_185737.jpg

• Like x 11
  10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@IvyLB idk if i missed it on ur list but if you dont know about ahitsrosa on youtube/most other social media, her work is really bright and colorful and imaginative and whenever i watch her her style reminds me a bit of you!!

• Like x 2
  11. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

ohhh thanks for the rec!! I did not in fact watch her yet

• Like x 2
  12. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@rats @IvyLB ahitsrosa is one of my favorites, i found her through this post on tumblr and promptly fell in love?? the way she uses color is amazing

so i've been sick for a few days and feeling pretty gross/self-loathing-ey but oh man, Monday was a good day for faces
    [​IMG]
    also because i'm so well-enboobed i literally can't take pictures of my necklaces unless i do them at weird angles or just crop out my head, thus:
    [​IMG]

and it bears repeating, hot dang everyone in this forum is so gosh darn cute

• Like x 12
  13. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

@Choco
    I LOVE YOUR GLASSES. D: Very lovely. Everything about your photos are very soothing. Coloring, face, even your silly expressions, go so well together. Nothing hurts to look at. I'm blue/green/yellow-ish color blind in one eye but I can sort of see your pretty eye make up.

Also the necklace kind of fades into your blouse, do you mind describing it?

• Like x 3
  14. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

awww, thank you so much! i love these glasses too. i got them from here and they make my life more magical. also, i think soothing might me the nicest (certainly the most unique) compliment anyone's ever given me, i really appreciate it.

and the necklace is a clear faceted heart-shaped bottle that's filled with a bunch of tiny crystal beads, so it catches the light and goes all sparkly. it's one of the few necklaces that's the proper length on me, and i broke it yesterday :/

• Like x 2
  15. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

@Choco you look so good in coral!

• Like x 4
  16. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

oOooh, I can't remember the Etsy seller right now but all of their make up was named after break ups, something like, Better Without Them, only more funny and...a little viciously saccharine. For some reason some of yours reminds me of theirs.

• Like x 1
  17. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

red!

[​IMG]

• Like x 13
  18. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

I got a cool shirt for my birthday and also was bored, so I figured why not.
    IMG_1465.JPG

also I saw people posting eye selfies a while back, so here's one of mine, inspired by the fact that those dots you see are not freckles or zits but burst capillaries. fun times.
    IMG_1467.JPG

• Like x 13
  19. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

...but can I get even redder?

[​IMG]
    Getting ready in the morning

[​IMG]
    I cannot believe how much I am rocking the VBO here.

[​IMG]
    ~*blares theme song of my teenagerhood completely unironically and loves it*~

Basically, doing some serious self-image work combined with prioritizing some of our tax return money on filling my wardrobe with sensory-friendly clothes that also look like, y'know, not pajamas does wonders for days that would otherwise leave me crying and panicking all day.

• Like x 12
  20. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg My hair's finally gettin that floof back.

• Like x 15
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice