SHOW YOURSELF! (The Obligatory Pics Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

What d'you guys think should I get an undercut (i faked an undercut and am now seriously considering getting one over the summer)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    also
    [​IMG]
    and my suit for grad, i didnt buy those pants though as they didnt fit, but will be getting pants soon
    [​IMG]

• Like x 11
  2. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Story time!

When I was in first grade, there was a girl in my class named Brittany. As far as first grade WithAnH was concerned, she was the image of perfection. She had beautiful blonde hair and one of those fine-boned faces and lots of friends, and I was an awkward kid with weird interests and my teeth growing in all wrong. I was too shy to even talk to her most of the time, but one day I managed to get up the courage to tell her I liked her shell necklace. She said, "Oh, do you want it?" and took it off and gave it to me.

I moved to a different elementary school the next year and I have no idea what Brittany is doing now, but 25 years later, I am going to work wearing that necklace.

[​IMG]

• Like x 18
  3. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I feel like the prettiest elf today!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 16
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

20160608_123933.jpg 20160608_123936.jpg 20160613_175003.jpg 20160616_122506.jpg 20160616_122447.jpg CAM00002.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like x 11
  5. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

This is an Elph who is even more exhausted than usual, which is saying a lot.
    I just woke up after about an hour and a half of trying desperately to drag myself out of sleep. It was one of those fun times when you have dreams-turning-into-nightmares because in the dream itself you know you're trying to wake up, and you keep thinking you're doing it and then realising that no, actually, you just dreamed you were doing it.
    Also, it turns out that Barcelona has day mosquitos. I do not approve. (Long story.)

Attached Files:

• Like x 13
  6. kmoss

kmoss whoops

20160624_205650.jpg

I am a veritable human rainbow
    like, neopolitan almost

in other news, pleasure pier in galveston is fucking amazing, the water is like 88 degrees, and since I'm now closer to the equator than ever before, I am So Sunburned.

• Like x 8
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Poor little marimo! Hope your sunburn gets better.

• Like x 2
  8. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Me too! I've never been sunburned on my legs before and it is Terrible, 0/10, do not reccomend
    but i managed to protect my ears! Finally!

20160624_215805.jpg

• Like x 14
  9. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

image.jpeg
    A bad angle appears

• Like x 16
  10. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

an angle that displays not only your cute face but also TWO WHOLE CATS is not only not a bad angle, it is possibly the BEST angle

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    • Like x 13
  11. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

• Like x 12
  12. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like x 15
  13. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

• Like x 3
  14. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 2
  15. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

@cantankerousAquarius, in the second picture you look like Arin Hanson from the Game Grumps. Picture for reference, this is the closest one I could find after about 5 minutes of googling. Minus the beard and with slightly more yellow hair

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  16. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

@N Actually I'm chinigan
    image.jpeg

• Like x 9
  17. Technicality

18. Technicality

20160627_171413_HDR.jpg
    I still look like me. Thanks for the confirmation, earlier me in this thread.

• Like x 12
  19. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

[​IMG]

i tried to contour my nose and the only stuff i got from it were making it seem more hooked, and also, it makes me look a lot like one of my ocs, especially without my glasses,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 13
  20. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

Despite everything, it's still you...

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice